Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
ESTP
7,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one question for you ESTJs regarding Introverted Sensing.

Can one of you describe to me what Introverted Sensing is to you, how you use it, when you use it, how it differs from Extroverted Sensing and how it develops over time as best as you can? And how do you use it in conjuction with Te?

I understand the concept behind Introverted Sensing, but I can't get it (and there may also be a 25% chance I may use it more than I should).

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
ILI
5,652 Posts
I wrote a post about this a while back. Feel free to read through it.

http://personalitycafe.com/estj-forum-guardians/246265-describing-si-2.html

I would be more than willing to answer any specific questions, though!
1. Do you find that you are very task-oriented and love checking off items on your to-do list?

2. Do you feel a sense of accomplishment and job-well-done when you have completed everything you need to do for a day?

Or would you describe it more as a relief and a "thank @#[email protected]^ god that's over."

3. Are you a bit of a germophobe?

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
@emberfly

Can I answer those questions as well? Or are they more for Emma?

·
Registered
289 Posts
@emberfly

1. Do you find that you are very task-oriented and love checking off items on your to-do list? Yes! A thousand times yes.

2. Do you feel a sense of accomplishment and job-well-done when you have completed everything you need to do for a day?

Or would you describe it more as a relief and a "thank @#[email protected]^ god that's over."
It depends on how I feel I did on the task. If it is something I didn't think I could do (I'm incredibly insecure in some areas concerning my ability) and don't think I did well on, it's the latter. Generally, the former. I love getting things done. Laundry is one of my favourite things to do ever. And, as I might have mentioned in the post, I love the smell of clean clothes because I associate it with the feeling of accomplishment.

3. Are you a bit of a germophobe?
Nope. I share pretty much anything with people I trust/like. Obviously if I dislike them or question their personal hygiene I'm significantly more picky.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts