Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since intuition is unconscious, the tricks it does are often unexplained by us, so tell me, what kind of neat tricks does your intuition enable you to do?

mine is.. super empathy. <.<
if i just concentrate on.. uh, magically feeling the other persons feelings, somehow, like by magic, i will. this ability makes it often hard for me to distinguish my own feelings from others. because i experience others feelings so strongly.

at its strongest, i see peoples feelings floating in the air, in all kinds of colours and shapes, that represent the feelings complexity and build.

i often hate this ability, because it feels too magical, and i want everything realistic.

Reactions: shakti

·
Registered
873 Posts
That seems interesting. Extroverted feeling and magical? :proud:

The greatest superpower is understanding the world in multi-dimensional viewpoint. Looking at lifeless objects and attaining random qualities at them to associate with. Associating very precisely defined emotional values with certain people. Entertaining myself with complex ideas that seem like waste of time for sensing types etc.

One of the most interesting thoughts I have ever had, was the idea with which I comforted myself when I broke up with my ex-girlfriend. All the universe is virtually the same matter, we came from the same starting point, and end up in the same place, pulled back together by the power of collapsing universe. I would be glad to know that at one point, during that collapse, my atoms are mashed together with the atoms from my ex-girlfriend, and we will be together forever anyway, even if she has forgotten me a long time ago. Her atom and my atom, travelling across the universe, like Lennon once sung. It will happen, I just have to wait billions of billions of years more...

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Perhaps seeing all possible outcomes of a situation, and being able to predict which will be next. It's almost like precognition.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Ni is me understanding and predicting what events, or at least an idea of the events, have led up to a moment, how the moment will unfold and what chain events will probably occur following it. This can be upon reflection, in the moment or in anticipation.

Since events happen literally all time, things are just a constant flow of events all the time for me.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I shoot laser beams out of my Ne.

That, and I've noticed I seem to be able to identify long term outcomes better than some others, but I often prefer to use Te in conjunction with Ne (if that's even possible).

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Super? Power? I don't know about that. Intuition is sometimes useful, but doesn't tend to make me more than human.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,577 Posts
Maybe it would be useful to separate it from Fe? And perhaps you have a form of synaesthetia...

l was half-expecting people to chime in and say they can visualize every feel known to man in the form of a Lucky Charm marshmallow, glad to see it didn't go that way.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maybe it would be useful to separate it from Fe? And perhaps you have a form of synaesthetia...

l was half-expecting people to chime in and say they can visualize every feel known to man in the form of a Lucky Charm marshmallow, glad to see it didn't go that way.
i would consider, that synesthesia is a learned nlp method. and its pretty much learned by an accident. i learned it quite recently, last summer, and it has been super useful since then. peoples feelings make much more sense now. including my own. it allows me to create a structure which by to remmebr the feelings from.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts