Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we unfortunately seem to have no shortage of dumb sensor characters (they're definitely the majority, a sad stereotype) so where are the dumb Intuitives?

One thing I like about King of the Hill is that it's about one ISTJ (who admittedly does have plenty of naive, dumb moments but overall is the sanest person on the show) surrounded by dumb Intuitives. No other show I've seen is like that. so here's some:

KOTH:
Bobby Hill- ENFP
Dale Gribble- ENTJ
Peggy Hill- ENFJ

Gravity Falls:
Mabel Pines- ENFP (not truly dumb but does do many head-bangingly dumb actions on the show)
Ford Pines- INTP (brilliant genius, but unbelievably naive and putting that rift in a cheap plastic box was flat out stupid)

Inside Out:
Joy- ENFP (the least intelligent of the emotions, anyway)

American Ultra:
Mike- INFP (he doesn't seem to have any common sense at all and almost gets himself killed at least twice by making some pretty dumb mistakes he could have easily avoided)

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Kelso from That 70s Show is an ENFP. Peter Grant in the Rivers of London is an ENTP who wants to be an intellectual (but he only got Cs on his A-Levels). The INFP cheerleader on Glee--can't remember her name. I've also always typed Mickey Milkovich on Shameless as an ENFJ (He's definitely Fe-dominant, and Fe-Se is way more accurate than Fe-Ne).

Also INFJ Vanyel from the Valdemar books only becomes an intellectual when he dies. Actually, Mercedes Lackey's plots are filled with intuitive characters who do dumb things because they tend to make intuitive leaps instead of actually looking at what's actually going on.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Joy is an ESFJ btw, and definitely isn't the dumbest emotion x) They're emotions, none of them is actually intelligent (maybe, other than Disgust).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts