Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hei!

If there are any intuitives from Norway, or Scandinavia (even Sweds) around here I'd love to chat with you guys about types! :) Make a comment or send me a message :perc2:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great! It would be cool to make a Scandinavian group or something if anybody is interested :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Finland-swedish INFJ here. I think there is a group, "scandinavians on perc" or something, but it's not really that active :p might as well form a new one

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm a Swedish ENTP. A group sounds rad. :)

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
I'm Danish, and a Scandinavian group sounds nice. Scandinavian sensors can be pretty nice too though.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Are you Scandinavian sensors just gonna stand by while these intuitives don't let you in on their reindeer games?

Rise up! Assemble!
As you wish, here I am. ESTJ from Sweden.
(of-topic, but related, so I'll go)
I find that in Sweden, there are a lot of intuitives compared to the statistics (which mostly comes from US). Do you agree? Does anyone has some statistics over Scandinavia?

·
Registered
4w5
1,535 Posts
As you wish, here I am. ESTJ from Sweden.
(of-topic, but related, so I'll go)
I find that in Sweden, there are a lot of intuitives compared to the statistics (which mostly comes from US). Do you agree? Does anyone has some statistics over Scandinavia?
I would say the typical Norwegian is an ISTJ. This is just my image of them, though. I don't think there are any statistics from Scandinavia.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Scandinavia - especially Norway - has the most "traditionalists (SJ)" in the world. SJ runs the country, makes the money.. Pinina I agree there are a lot of intuitives in Sweden, in Scandinavia in general actually, compared to the rest of the world.

To all of you else, great to hear from you, and I hope more Scandinavian people will tag along as well. I'll form the group right away

·
Registered
456 Posts
Are you Scandinavian sensors just gonna stand by while these intuitives don't let you in on their reindeer games?

Rise up! Assemble!
Yes, I was looking at the thread feeling a bit left out. :p Being a Finnish Swedish-speaker, and a sensor... so technically outside Scandinavia, but in one of the Nordic countries, while in especially English speaking countries Scandinavia often is used to mean the Nordic countries. So technically I'm just barely outside this thread.

But yeah I've seen that old group too. Seemed a bit quiet though.

Reactions: UnicornRainbowLove

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
Scandinavia - especially Norway - has the most "traditionalists (SJ)" in the world. SJ runs the country, makes the money.. Pinina I agree there are a lot of intuitives in Sweden, in Scandinavia in general actually, compared to the rest of the world.

To all of you else, great to hear from you, and I hope more Scandinavian people will tag along as well. I'll form the group right away
I know of is this girl from Denmark who identifies herself as ESFJ. :)

I know of other Nordic friends and ppl I know, but I'm not so sure of their types though, but I think we're all pretty similar.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know of is this girl from Denmark who identifies herself as ESFJ. :)

I know of other Nordic friends and ppl I know, but I'm not so sure of their types though, but I think we're all pretty similar.
SFJ and SFP girls are mass produced in every country, but in Norway they almost fit into one single stereotype.
@pivot_turn This new group is gonna be of the hook ;) I'll send you and the others invites!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts

Being many intuitives and many xSxJs, would that mean we lack xSxPs?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
No, we have many intuitives compared to the rest of the world but 90% of society is still SP and SJ (quite evenly split I'd say).
According to statistics from US, they have about 15% intuitives, and that's when it's low. I've seen numbers up to 25-30%. And now you're saying that we have 10% intuitives, and that's many?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
According to statistics from US, they have about 15% intuitives, and that's when it's low. I've seen numbers up to 25-30%. And now you're saying that we have 10% intuitives, and that's many?
Yes I dont know where some people take those numbers from. A lot of people believe just because a person is smart they have to be intuitives. On average ISTP has 4. highest IQ of all types, and they are also one of the most common types. A lot of ISTP are typed as INTJ, sometimes INTP. Most heads of states are SJ, especially in the western world, still most of them are typed as intuitives.

EDIT: Actually, lets say 12-15% in Scandinavia. I can only speak on the basis of my (and a couple of others) observations, and I have to take into account that intuitives generally stays more under the radar than sensors. What I know for sure is that numbers are low, and definitely not as much as 20%

1 - 20 of 58 Posts