Personality Cafe banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i did the 16 personality test and was tested as an intp, and then did the cognitive function test, and there i came out as an intj. then i started getting more into MBTI, so my future results are probably baised, because i understand what each question is trying to determine.
does anyone has a good way to determine between J and P?
thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
You say you did the cogntive functions test, yet you still ask if you are J or P?
Read up on Ti and Te, that should give you a better picture.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Choose one:

Analyzing; categorizing; evaluating according to principles and whether something fits the framework or model; figuring out the principles on which something works; checking for inconsistencies; clarifying definitions to get more precision. Analyzing your options using principles like comfort or "Red is a power color."

or

Segmenting; organizing for efficiency; systematizing; applying logic; structuring; checking for consequences; monitoring for standards or specifications being met; setting boundaries, guidelines, and parameters; deciding if something is working or not. Sorting out different colors and styles; thinking about the consequences, as in "Since I have to stand all day…"

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think i use Ti much more often.
but i looked for the diffrent traits of J and P, and i share some from both. ive read some stuff that INTJ's wrote, and i really related to stuff, like having insomania because of planning to detail things im about to do the next day, and planning all possible scenarios. but i also have a pretty untidy work enviorment, and i somtimes prosticnate projects, which are INTP traits.
im really uncertain about my true type.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
The tests are highly inaccurate; it's the nature of psychology. Cognitive functions tests are especially poor; I mean, if they were true, there would be no difference between an INTJ and an INTP, because almost all of them score highly on Ti, Te, Ne and Ni.

If you want to be typed properly, fill out a questionnaire.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
No. I mean fill out a questionnaire and post it here. There are questionnaires in the sticky topics.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.