Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Oh, my sleep cycle constantly gets inverted, I don't think I've lasted on a relatively normal sleep cycle for more than 2 weeks in a row for the past decade. I guess it's just that even if I know it's healthier and easier in regards to society, I just keep reverting back to staying up at night. I think it's because it's quieter, with no demands, I don't have to feel bad about being unproductive and in times of grey weather I definitely find the dark merrier.

When I last attended school I got into the rhythm of staying up at night to get homework done and whatnot, then go to school (feeling more alert and better than if I had slept all night) and then more or less fall asleep when I got home - only problem was of course how irregular a school schedule is - if I got home at noon some days and then went to sleep, but then at other times had to stay until late afternoon it got very problematic to stay alert.

My mom is also a night owl, but mostly she has night shifts and then of course it's no issue.
I also cannot do powernaps...how even?!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts