Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm a newbie here but here I go.
I'm a definite introvert, scoring over 50% introverted on every test I've taken but taking a stronger preference to introversion lately (over 70%). So that part's concrete. The second part is Intuition and Sensing. To be honest, I wasn't really aware of what the S meant until recently when I searched it up. I'm very intuitive. Great. So far I'm INxx. Amazing.
Here's where it gets trickier. I'm switching a lot with this bit. I'm one or the other, but I never have a strong preference towards one (always less than 57% preference on either side). The thing is, I've tried to figure this part out without the test, but I can't. I'm always at war between feelings and logic, I value both and can't ignore one. So maybe I just leave this one blank? I'd like to have a concrete answer, but it might be the best I get. The last factor, Judging or Prospecting, changes. The first time I ever took the test, I was ENFP (over a year ago). Then I was INFP (3 months ago). Then I was INFJ. Then INTJ. Then INTP. By far the most common one I've gotten is judging, so I think I should just go with that.
Your thoughts? (I would add my test results, but I can't insert screenshots)

·
Registered
ISFP
105 Posts
Well, i think you are relying too much on the online tests.
They are screwed and presents a very stereotypical and often not so true image of a person. If you really want to know your type, try identifying yourself with the cognitive functions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts