Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't really decide with certainty what I really am. I tend to consistently test INFX but I think I'm mosty a logical, rational, and objective person when it comes to internally analyzing anything from science to people. I usually very objectively critical when it comes to my opinion of anything and have a hard time hiding my honest opinion sometimes whether I mean to give it or not. I usually am pretty good at understanding how other people think or feel and can easily spot someone who seems "fake". I like to see things from all perspectives and people get frustrated venting to me sometimes because I tend bring up where I perceive the other person is coming from. I don't do so to try to prove them wrong I think it's just important to understand one another and that most conflicts are just a miscommunication or lack of mutual understanding. I don't feel overly emotional. I did when I was a teenager but I think that's normal. Back then I realized the extent of my emotions and how they affected even my logic and decided to do my best to understand and rationalize any of my decisions so as not to be completely emotionally driven. I don't feel as strongly now as I did then about most things, but my ideas/beliefs are still what ultimately drives me and are the determining factor for everything in my life. I don't feel as whimsical and easily fascinated by the outside world as it sounds like INFP's tend to be but I don't seem as organized in my outside world as it seems an INFJ should be. I tend to spend so much time in my own mind that I am not that bothered by a degree and chaos around me as long as it doesn't interfere with my ability to think about things. At work I'm more of a chaotic organized type of person. I'm not necessarily a neat person but I know what/where everything is on my desk and tend to make messy categorized piles and maintain mental notes of what each one is and what's it priority.

Sorry, I know this is long and I don't know if any of that helps but let me know what you think and feel free to ask all the questions you want.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts