Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I just took this test (it was quite long and time consuming), and it gave me a lot of insight into my Big 5 personality traits. The test not only gives you your big five personality traits results, but also gives you results for the 6 subcategories/traits per main trait. If any of you have a lot of time on your hands at the moment and would like to take this test, I definitely recommend it and I would love to see what all of you got!

My results:

Extraversion
Extraversion - 38th percentile - low
You are low in extraversion. Extraverts are sociable, like to take risks,and feel lots of positive emotions. The six facets of extraversion are:

Activity - 8th percentile - extremely low
You prefer extremely low levels of activity, such as being on the go and staying busy.

Assertiveness - 54th percentile - about average
There're about average chances that you'll take charge and lead others.

Cheerfulness - 45th percentile - about average
You experience about average levels of happiness, joy, and other positive emotions.

Excitement Seeking - 55th percentile - about average
You like to seek about average levels of thrills.

Friendliness - 55th percentile - about average

You're about average in your desire to be around other people and show an interest in their lives.

Gregariousness - 32nd percentile - low
You're low in flocking toward other people and being talkative and sociable around them.​

Agreeableness
Agreeableness - 19th percentile - very low
You are very low in agreeableness. Highly agreeable people tend to do whatever it takes to have positive relationships with other people. The six facets of agreeableness are:

Altruism - 55th percentile - about average
You are about average in generally wanting to be good to other people, including helping them when they need it.

Cooperation - 29th percentile - low
There are low chances that you'll try to get along with other people.

Modesty - 28th percentile - low
You have low levels of modesty. Modest people don't like to brag or show off, because those types of behaviors can be harmful to relationships.

Morality - 11th percentile - very low
Sticking to the rules and treating everyone fairly is of very low value to you.

Sympathy - 55th percentile - about average
You have about average levels of sympathy for other people, which includes caring about them and wanting what's best for them.

Trust - 20th percentile - very low
You're very low in believing that other people are generally good and not out to harm you.​

Conscientiousness
Conscientiousness - 76th percentile - very high
You are very high in conscientiousness. Highly conscientious people are diligent, hard-working, and responsible. The six facets of conscientiousness are:

Achievement Striving - 75th percentile - high
You have high desires to work hard and get ahead.

Cautiousness - 88th percentile - very high
The odds are very low that you'll just jump into things without really thinking them through. You spend very high amounts of time planning what to do.

Dutifulness - 34th percentile - low
You're low in sticking to your word, keeping your promises, and upholding your obligations.

Orderliness - 97th percentile - extremely high
You prefer extremely high levels of cleanliness and order in your environment.

Self-Discipline - 38th percentile - low
You have low self-discipline—which is the ability to get to work quickly, stay focused, and avoid distractions or procrastination.

Self-Efficacy - 48th percentile - about average

When you need to do something, you have about average ability to get it done and do it well (or maybe more accurately, you believe that your ability is about average).​

Neuroticism
Neuroticism - 73rd percentile - high
You are high in neuroticism, which means that you experience high levels of negative emotions, like anger, fear, and stress. The six facets of neuroticism are:

Anger - 81st percentile - very high
Your levels of anger and irritability are very high.

Anxiety - 80th percentile - very high
Compared with other people, you have very high stress, fears, and worries about the future.

Depression - 62nd percentile - high
This is NOT "clinical depression." This score simply tells you that, compared with other people, you feel high amounts of sadness and like yourself to a low degree.

Immoderation - 47th percentile - about average
You have about average self-control when it comes to resisting temptations; there are about average chances that you'll give into your desires and binge (on shopping, eating, drinking, or whatever your vices are).
Note that self-discipline (a facet of conscientiousness) deals with your ability to focus your attention on accomplishing goals, whereas immoderation refers to your ability to resist temptations.

Self-Consciousness - 48th percentile - about average
You like to draw about average levels of attention to yourself, and feel about average amounts of unease when interacting with others socially (especially strangers).

Vulnerability - 81st percentile - very high
The chances that you'll be overwhelmed by difficult circumstances are very high. Notice that this is different from anxiety (which refers to general stress- and fear-proneness) and self-efficacy (a facet of conscientiousness that reflects your confidence in your ability to accomplish tasks). Vulnerability specifically refers to your propensity to feel overwhelmed by difficult situations.​

Openness to Experience
Openness to Experience - 79th percentile - very high
You are very high in openness to experience. Openness is a broad, diffuse personality dimension with many seemingly very different facets. In general, highly open people like a variety of new experiences, whether physical, emotional, intellectual, or cultural. The six facets of openness are:

Adventurousness - 54th percentile - about average
Your prefer about average amounts of variety and new experiences in your life (i.e., you have about average openness to new experiences).

Artistic Interests - 65th percentile - high
Your love for art, music, and culture is high (i.e., you have high openness to aesthetic experiences).

Emotionality - 95th percentile - extremely high
Your attunement to your own and others' emotions is extremely high. Whereas cheerfulness and excitement seeking (facets of extraversion) capture your propensity to feel positive emotions and neuroticism captures your propensity to feel negative emotions, emotionality refers to your overall openness to/desire to truly feel emotions.

Imagination - 94th percentile - extremely high
You have extremely high imagination (i.e., you have extremely high openness to experiences of the imagination).

Intellect - 65th percentile - high
Your desire to play with ideas, reflect on philosophical concepts, and have deep discussions is high (i.e., you have high openness to intellectual experiences).

Liberalism - 46th percentile - about average
Your political liberalism is about average (conversely, your political conservatism is about average). This is a facet of openness to experience because liberals tend to desire progressive change, whereas conservatives tend to prefer less political change.​

·
Registered
148 Posts
Extroversion- 8%

Agreeableness- 78%

Conscientiousness- 91%

Neuroticism- 84%

Openness- 99%

I honestly have no idea why openness was so extremely high. I went out of my way to mention that I dislike change, disorder, and adventure. All of the subcategories below openness are also really high too, and they have more to do with intellectual interest and emotionality, which I will admit is fairly accurate. Thank you for this fun test OP! Good excuse to listen to Pandora while I learn about myself (again).

Reactions: MusiCago

·
Registered
17,819 Posts

Sounds about right. Except obviously the description of conservatism is written by a liberal so it focuses only on the negative aspect of it. Not surprised.

I'm a libertarian and generally these tests have no way of distinguishing between a traditional minded conservative vs a libertarian minded conservative.

The low score on morality while a little shocking doesn't surprise me. I have a strong understanding of what morality is and I follow the edict of do no harm, but then I define harm only as physical harm.

Also, in this case altruism is typically defined as simply giving to others as charity. I don't do that. I think charity is a form of enabling lack of self-sufficiency. I'm more of the teach a man to fish school of thought which I believe is also a form of altruism.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Extroversion- 54
Activity - 63
Assertiveness -33
Cheerfulness - 63
Excitement-seeking - 50
Friendliness - 27
Gregariousness - 80 --> not true! I'm pretty quiet, but it might be because of the question "I have little to say"-- I always answer "strongly agree" for that-- it asks if you have a lot to say, but not if you actually say it...

Agreeableness - 95
Altruism -77
Cooperation - 98
Modesty - 65
Morality - 92
Sympathy - 87
Trust - 91

Conscientiousness - 90
Achievement-striving -41
Cautiousness - 28
Dutifulness - 89
Orderliness - 97
Self-discipline - 98
Self-efficacy - 83

Neuoticism - 38
Anger - 29
Anxiety - 80
Depression -18
Immoderation - 0
Self-consciousness - 80
Vulnerability - 81

Openness - 97
Adventurousness - 99 (huh?? not really true...I'm adventurous but not to *that* extent)
Artistic interests - 83
Emotionality - 31
Imagination - 94
Intellect- 87
Liberalism - 94

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Sounds about right. Except obviously the description of conservatism is written by a liberal so it focuses only on the negative aspect of it. Not surprised.

I'm a libertarian and generally these tests have no way of distinguishing between a traditional minded conservative vs a libertarian minded conservative.

The low score on morality while a little shocking doesn't surprise me. I have a strong understanding of what morality is and I follow the edict of do no harm, but then I define harm only as physical harm.

Also, in this case altruism is typically defined as simply giving to others as charity. I don't do that. I think charity is a form of enabling lack of self-sufficiency. I'm more of the teach a man to fish school of thought which I believe is also a form of altruism.
My low score in morality surprised me a lot actually. I consider myself a very moral person (moral meaning concerned with the principles of right and wrong behavior and the goodness or badness of human character). However the description of treating everyone fairly and following the "rules" is something I don't relate to because my philosophy is that to win in life you shouldn't play by all the rules (cutting corners/cheating is necessary IMO). Also, of course I don't treat everyone fairly. Every personal contact I have throughout the day is truly personal to me, so I don't see why I wouldn't treat each person differently in their own special way (be it better or "worse" than others; the people I don't like I act much more distant with and I wont try to make them like me at all).

The political section of openness is BS imo, it's only there because a lot of lefts in todays society sit on such a high horse and have such a condescending way of describing "conservatism". Yes, I am slightly more "liberal" than conservative, however I will never consider myself one (I would say I'm a centrist/independent).

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
My low score in morality surprised me a lot actually. I consider myself a very moral person (moral meaning concerned with the principles of right and wrong behavior and the goodness or badness of human character). However the description of treating everyone fairly and following the "rules" is something I don't relate to because my philosophy is that to win in life you shouldn't play by all the rules (cutting corners/cheating is necessary IMO). Also, of course I don't treat everyone fairly. Every personal contact I have throughout the day is truly personal to me, so I don't see why I wouldn't treat each person differently in their own special way (be it better or "worse" than others; the people I don't like I act much more distant with and I wont try to make them like me at all).
The measure of morality in this test is odd.

The political section of openness is BS imo, it's only there because a lot of lefts in todays society sit on such a high horse and have such a condescending way of describing "conservatism". Yes, I am slightly more "liberal" than conservative, however I will never consider myself one (I would say I'm a centrist/independent).
I'm very much on the far right. But on the bottom far right.

Progressives over exaggerate the outward projection of their so-called "open-mindedness". They're actually very fiscally and socially conservative in most ways. They just like to pretend that they're not. They tend to be fiscally conservative with their own money, but want to spend someone else's money to achieve this ideal of equality that they preach. I don't see that as a logical political position.

Have you ever seen the hate that secular progressives spout about Christians and Christianity? You'd think you're listening to a westboro-like cult if you really pay attention.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Extraversion - 24
Activity - 44
Assertiveness - 38
Cheerfulness - 9
Excitement Seeking - 39
Friendliness - 45
Gregariousness - 18

Agreeableness - 95
Altruism - 95
Cooperation - 85
Modesty - 70
Morality - 96
Sympathy - 90
Trust - 78

Conscientiousness - 93
Achievement Striving - 21 < first test ever getting this about right
Cautiousness - 99
Dutifulness - 96
Orderliness - 79
Self-Discipline - 82
Self-Efficacy - 97

Neuroticism - 14
Anger - 10
Anxiety - 17 < should be higher alright
Depression - 25
Immoderation - 8
Self-Consciousness - 73
Vulnerability - 7

Openness to Experience - 94
Adventurousness - 94
Artistic Interests - 26
Emotionality - 72
Imagination - 92
Intellect - 90
Liberalism - 94

First time ever that I score above 10% on extraversion on any sort of test X)
The results look about right, thanks for sharing MusiCago.

The measure of morality in this test is odd.

I'm very much on the far right. But on the bottom far right.

Progressives over exaggerate the outward projection of their so-called "open-mindedness". They're actually very fiscally and socially conservative in most ways. They just like to pretend that they're not. They tend to be fiscally conservative with their own money, but want to spend someone else's money to achieve this ideal of equality that they preach. I don't see that as a logical political position.

Have you ever seen the hate that secular progressives spout about Christians and Christianity? You'd think you're listening to a westboro-like cult if you really pay attention.
To me your progressives look like conservatives who don't know what they want. What they want to change should be changed though but you need some empathy to be able to see why.
Your conservatives(both of them) also bother other nations with their values. For example the Netherlands where I live you started to bother us about our euthanasia laws, which I personally think are still very outdated. You were obviously massively misinformed and I suppose your oppinions were affected by your abortion discussion(nice projection). Also whadup with your hate on black pete when you shoot all dem black people and take their rights? Another projection? :sad:
Although they're right about the black pete thing, it still raises some eyebrows.

But yeah the morality measure was useless, rules have nothing to do with morality. Also the idea morality is diferent between different cultures and their subcultures but this test got that about right.

·
MOTM October 2013
6,445 Posts
Extraversion - 43rd percentile - about average
Activity - 44th percentile - about average
Assertiveness - 19th percentile - very low
Cheerfulness - 74th percentile - high
Excitement Seeking - 55th percentile - about average
Friendliness - 40th percentile - low
Gregariousness - 41st percentile - about average

Agreeableness - 75th percentile - high
Altruism - 61st percentile - high
Cooperation - 71st percentile - high
Modesty - 59th percentile - about average
Morality - 79th percentile - very high
Sympathy - 66th percentile - high
Trust - 74th percentile - high

Conscientiousness - 49th percentile - about average
Achievement Striving - 53rd percentile - about average
Cautiousness - 61st percentile - high
Dutifulness - 69th percentile - high
Orderliness - 28th percentile - low
Self-Discipline - 48th percentile - about average
Self-Efficacy - 42nd percentile - about average

Neuroticism - 41st percentile - about average
Anger - 29th percentile - low
Anxiety - 43rd percentile - about average
Depression - 36th percentile - low
Immoderation - 47th percentile - about average
Self-Consciousness - 68th percentile - high
Vulnerability - 39th percentile - low

Openness - 49th percentile - about average
Adventurousness - 66th percentile - high
Artistic Interests - 21st percentile - very low
Emotionality - 67th percentile - high
Imagination - 63rd percentile - high
Intellect - 53rd percentile - about average
Liberalism - 30th percentile - low

I always score lower on Openness to Experience than I think I should, as they will ask questions like if I enjoy concerts (no, too loud) or art museums (I think modern art is silly, and the classics are all about people and hence boring to me--give me paintings or sculpture about animals or nature and I'm all over that shizz) or if I support liberal politics or financial support for artists (no, because I don't think such things are sustainable financially, and politicizing or monetizing it also goes against the self-expression piece of art).

I also found it interesting that they included Cheerfulness as a measure of Extroversion in this test...I thought that was a stereotype, not a true finding about the introversion-extraversion scale.

The orderliness part of Conscientiousness made me laugh though. Yes...that is exactly why I don't score higher on that scale. Have you seen my room!? :laughing:

Also, shouldn't morality belong in conscientiousness, not agreeableness?

·
Edgelord
INFP 5w4 - ILI - Chaotic Good
6,942 Posts
Big Five Personality Dimensions
Extraversion - 14th percentile - very low
Agreeableness - 24th percentile - very low
Conscientiousness - 4th percentile - extremely low
Neuroticism - 99th percentile - extremely high
Openness - 52nd percentile - about average

Extraversion

You are very low in extraversion. Extraverts are sociable, like to take risks,and feel lots of positive emotions. The six facets of extraversion are:
Activity - 15th percentile - very low
You prefer very low levels of activity, such as being on the go and staying busy.
Assertiveness - 13th percentile - very low
There're very low chances that you'll take charge and lead others.
Cheerfulness - 19th percentile - very low
You experience very low levels of happiness, joy, and other positive emotions.
Excitement Seeking - 29th percentile - low
You like to seek low levels of thrills.
Friendliness - 19th percentile - very low
You're very low in your desire to be around other people and show an interest in their lives.
You're low in flocking toward other people and being talkative and sociable around them.

Agreeableness

You are very low in agreeableness. Highly agreeable people tend to do whatever it takes to have positive relationships with other people. The six facets of agreeableness are:
Altruism - 21st percentile - very low
You are very low in generally wanting to be good to other people, including helping them when they need it.
Cooperation - 20th percentile - very low
There are very low chances that you'll try to get along with other people.
Modesty - 53rd percentile - about average
You have about average levels of modesty. Modest people don't like to brag or show off, because those types of behaviors can be harmful to relationships.
Morality - 57th percentile - about average
Sticking to the rules and treating everyone fairly is of about average value to you.
Sympathy - 23rd percentile - very low
You have very low levels of sympathy for other people, which includes caring about them and wanting what's best for them.
You're very low in believing that other people are generally good and not out to harm you.

Conscientiousness

You are extremely low in conscientiousness. Highly conscientious people are diligent, hard-working, and responsible. The six facets of conscientiousness are:
Achievement Striving - 5th percentile - extremely low
You have extremely low desires to work hard and get ahead.
Cautiousness - 23rd percentile - very low
The odds are very high that you'll just jump into things without really thinking them through. You spend very low amounts of time planning what to do.
You're low in sticking to your word, keeping your promises, and upholding your obligations.
Orderliness - 16th percentile - very low
You prefer very low levels of cleanliness and order in your environment.
Self-Discipline - 5th percentile - extremely low
You have extremely low self-discipline—which is the ability to get to work quickly, stay focused, and avoid distractions or procrastination.
Self-Efficacy - 1st percentile - extremely low
When you need to do something, you have extremely low ability to get it done and do it well (or maybe more accurately, you believe that your ability is extremely low).

Neuroticism

You are extremely high in neuroticism, which means that you experience extremely high levels of negative emotions, like anger, fear, and stress. The six facets of neuroticism are:
Anger - 99th percentile - extremely high
Your levels of anger and irritability are extremely high.
Anxiety - 96th percentile - extremely high
Compared with other people, you have extremely high stress, fears, and worries about the future.
Depression - 99th percentile - extremely high
This is NOT "clinical depression." This score simply tells you that, compared with other people, you feel extremely high amounts of sadness and like yourself to a extremely low degree.
Immoderation - 75th percentile - high
You have very low self-control when it comes to resisting temptations; there are high chances that you'll give into your desires and binge (on shopping, eating, drinking, or whatever your vices are).

Note that self-discipline (a facet of conscientiousness) deals with your ability to focus your attention on accomplishing goals, whereas immoderation refers to your ability to resist temptations.
Self-Consciousness - 95th percentile - extremely high
You like to draw extremely low levels of attention to yourself, and feel extremely high amounts of unease when interacting with others socially (especially strangers).
Vulnerability - 96th percentile - extremely high
The chances that you'll be overwhelmed by difficult circumstances are extremely high. Notice that this is different from anxiety (which refers to general stress- and fear-proneness) and self-efficacy (a facet of conscientiousness that reflects your confidence in your ability to accomplish tasks). Vulnerability specifically refers to your propensity to feel overwhelmed by difficult situations.

Openness to Experience

Openness to Experience - 52nd percentile - about average
You are about average in openness to experience. Openness is a broad, diffuse personality dimension with many seemingly very different facets. In general, highly open people like a variety of new experiences, whether physical, emotional, intellectual, or cultural. The six facets of openness are:
Adventurousness - 29th percentile - low
Your prefer low amounts of variety and new experiences in your life (i.e., you have low openness to new experiences).
Artistic Interests - 62nd percentile - high
You have high love for art, music, and culture (i.e., you have high openness to aesthetic experiences).
Emotionality - 89th percentile - very high
Your attunement to your own and others' emotions is very high. Whereas cheerfulness and excitement seeking (facets of extraversion) capture your propensity to feel positive emotions and neuroticism captures your propensity to feel negative emotions, emotionality refers to your overall openness to/desire to truly feel emotions.
Imagination - 78th percentile - very high
You have very high imagination (i.e., you have very high openness to experiences of the imagination).
Intellect - 20th percentile - very low
Your desire to play with ideas, reflect on philosophical concepts, and have deep discussions is very low (i.e., you have very low openness to intellectual experiences).
Liberalism - 25th percentile - very low
Your political liberalism is very low (conversely, your political conservatism is high). This is a facet of openness to experience because liberals tend to desire progressive change, whereas conservatives tend to prefer less political change.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Some of these don't seem quite right, but maybe they are. :idunno:

Extraversion

Extraversion - 4th percentile - extremely low
You are extremely low in extraversion. Extraverts are sociable, like to take risks,and feel lots of positive emotions. The six facets of extraversion are:
You prefer very low levels of activity, such as being on the go and staying busy.
Assertiveness - 0th percentile - extremely low
There're extremely low chances that you'll take charge and lead others.
Cheerfulness - 63rd percentile - high
You experience high levels of happiness, joy, and other positive emotions.
Excitement Seeking - 16th percentile - very low
You like to seek very low levels of thrills.
Friendliness - 4th percentile - extremely low
You're extremely low in your desire to be around other people and show an interest in their lives.
Gregariousness - 10th percentile - extremely low
You're extremely low in flocking toward other people and being talkative and sociable around them.

Agreeableness

Agreeableness - 80th percentile - very high
You are very high in agreeableness. Highly agreeable people tend to do whatever it takes to have positive relationships with other people. The six facets of agreeableness are:
Altruism - 31st percentile - low
You are low in generally wanting to be good to other people, including helping them when they need it.
Cooperation - 95th percentile - extremely high
There are extremely high chances that you'll try to get along with other people.
Modesty - 90th percentile - very high
You have very high levels of modesty. Modest people don't like to brag or show off, because those types of behaviors can be harmful to relationships.
Morality - 44th percentile - about average
Sticking to the rules and treating everyone fairly is of about average value to you.
Sympathy - 84th percentile - very high
You have very high levels of sympathy for other people, which includes caring about them and wanting what's best for them.
Trust - 59th percentile - about average
You're about average in believing that other people are generally good and not out to harm you.

Conscientiousness

Conscientiousness - 6th percentile - extremely low
You are extremely low in conscientiousness. Highly conscientious people are diligent, hard-working, and responsible. The six facets of conscientiousness are:
Achievement Striving - 17th percentile - very low
You have very low desires to work hard and get ahead.
Cautiousness - 7th percentile - extremely low
The odds are extremely high that you'll just jump into things without really thinking them through. You spend extremely low amounts of time planning what to do.
Dutifulness - 17th percentile - very low
You're very low in sticking to your word, keeping your promises, and upholding your obligations.
Self-Discipline - 6th percentile - extremely low
You have extremely low self-discipline—which is the ability to get to work quickly, stay focused, and avoid distractions or procrastination.
Self-Efficacy - 19th percentile - very low
When you need to do something, you have very low ability to get it done and do it well (or maybe more accurately, you believe that your ability is very low).

Neuroticism

Neuroticism - 96th percentile - extremely high
You are extremely high in neuroticism, which means that you experience extremely high levels of negative emotions, like anger, fear, and stress. The six facets of neuroticism are:
Anger - 56th percentile - about average
Your levels of anger and irritability are about average.
Anxiety - 97th percentile - extremely high
Compared with other people, you have extremely high stress, fears, and worries about the future.
Depression - 89th percentile - very high
This is NOT "clinical depression." This score simply tells you that, compared with other people, you feel very high amounts of sadness and like yourself to a very low degree.
Immoderation - 90th percentile - very high
You have extremely low self-control when it comes to resisting temptations; there are very high chances that you'll give into your desires and binge (on shopping, eating, drinking, or whatever your vices are).

Self-Consciousness - 99th percentile - extremely high
You like to draw extremely low levels of attention to yourself, and feel extremely high amounts of unease when interacting with others socially (especially strangers).
Vulnerability - 95th percentile - extremely high
The chances that you'll be overwhelmed by difficult circumstances are extremely high. Notice that this is different from anxiety (which refers to general stress- and fear-proneness) and self-efficacy (a facet of conscientiousness that reflects your confidence in your ability to accomplish tasks). Vulnerability specifically refers to your propensity to feel overwhelmed by difficult situations.

Openness to Experience

Openness to Experience - 87th percentile - very high
You are very high in openness to experience. Openness is a broad, diffuse personality dimension with many seemingly very different facets. In general, highly open people like a variety of new experiences, whether physical, emotional, intellectual, or cultural. The six facets of openness are:
Adventurousness - 47th percentile - about average
Your prefer about average amounts of variety and new experiences in your life (i.e., you have about average openness to new experiences).
Artistic Interests - 83rd percentile - very high
You have very high love for art, music, and culture (i.e., you have very high openness to aesthetic experiences).
Emotionality - 77th percentile - very high
Your attunement to your own and others' emotions is very high. Whereas cheerfulness and excitement seeking (facets of extraversion) capture your propensity to feel positive emotions and neuroticism captures your propensity to feel negative emotions, emotionality refers to your overall openness to/desire to truly feel emotions.
Imagination - 92nd percentile - extremely high
You have extremely high imagination (i.e., you have extremely high openness to experiences of the imagination).
Intellect - 80th percentile - very high
Your desire to play with ideas, reflect on philosophical concepts, and have deep discussions is very high (i.e., you have very high openness to intellectual experiences).
Liberalism - 62nd percentile - high
Your political liberalism is high (conversely, your political conservatism is low). This is a facet of openness to experience because liberals tend to desire progressive change, whereas conservatives tend to prefer less political change.

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
I was kinda shy about sharing my results because I had some not so flattering scores with some... Whatever, this is what I scored:

Extraversion- 36% low
Agreeableness-56% average
Conscientiousness- 90% very high
Neuroticism - 35 % ( thought it would be higher )
Openness- 87% ( You don't say? )

Activity- 37% low
Assertiveness- 70% high
Cheerfulness- 78% very high : D
Excitement Seeking- 8% extremely low.... :bored:
Friendliness- 50% average
Gregariousness- 15% very low

Altruism- 67% high
Cooperation- 41% average
Modesty- 17% very low :laughing: I jokingly will act like I'm super cool. :cool: it's only in a humorous way. That or I'm secretly boastful?
Morality- 74% high
Sympathy- 76% very high
Trust- 38% low ( gotta watch out for the bastard men. )

Achievement- 75% high
Cautiousness- 77% very high
Dutifulness- 69% high
Orderliness- 95% very high ( Not surprised )
Self disciplined- 90% ( Maybe not that high, I do succumb to some things ) very high
Self efficiency- 78% very high

Anger- 84% ( Yep, I'm a hot head... Don't tell! I do get over things quickly, though! )
Anxiety- 25% very low
Depression- 21% very low ( ask me my opinion in February....)
Immoderation- 21% very low
Self consciousness- 38% low

Adventurousness- 66%
Artistic interest- 78% ( cool!)
Emotionality- 89% ( true...)
Imagination- 92% ( again, true)
Intellect- 65% ( I wish that one was higher...)
Liberalism- 57% ( I'm not political, so I don't know how to think? )

Thank you for the quiz! I always enjoy doing them! :typingneko:

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Also, shouldn't morality belong in conscientiousness, not agreeableness?
I didn't understand the morality aspect of this test at all.

I mean, my morality is fairly simple but also very strictly adhered to:

Do no physical harm to any individual unless in self-defense, Do not kill animals in a way where they feel excessive pain. Do not cheat others from their private property, Do not steal what is not yours.

The way they've put a number to my morality it would appear that I'm some sort of serial killing cannibal lol.

·
MOTM October 2013
6,445 Posts
I didn't understand the morality aspect of this test at all.

I mean, my morality is fairly simple but also very strictly adhered to:

Do no physical harm to any individual unless in self-defense, Do not kill animals in a way where they feel excessive pain. Do not cheat others from their private property, Do not steal what is not yours.

The way they've put a number to my morality it would appear that I'm some sort of serial killing cannibal lol.
I suppose they're trying not to define what actually makes a moral person as that's something for religion or philosophy to decide, not a science. And so instead they tally up things on whether or not you seem to take your morality seriously or are willing to bend to others' definitions of it. Which is strange, because that doesn't guarantee someone's a moral person at all. (The corrupt church go-er for someone taking morality "seriously", or the bully's sidekick for someone who is willing to be tolerant of others' definitions of morals, for instance.)

·
Registered
10,454 Posts
Extraversion - 40th percentile - very low
You are low in extraversion. Extraverts are sociable, like to take risks,and feel lots of positive emotions. The six facets of extraversion are:

Activity - 24th percentile - very low

Assertiveness - 54th percentile - about average
There're about average chances that you'll take charge and lead others.

Cheerfulness - 83rd percentile - very high
You experience very high levels of happiness, joy, and other positive emotions.

Friendliness - 55th percentile - about average
You're about average in your desire to be around other people and show an interest in their lives.

Gregariousness - 18th percentile - very low
You're very low in flocking toward other people and being talkative and sociable around them.

Agreeableness - 73rd percentile - high
You are high in agreeableness. Highly agreeable people tend to do whatever it takes to have positive relationships with other people. The six facets of agreeableness are:

Altruism - 82nd percentile - very high
You are very high in generally wanting to be good to other people, including helping them when they need it.

Cooperation - 41st percentile - about average
There are about average chances that you'll try to get along with other people.

Modesty - 59th percentile - about average
You have about average levels of modesty. Modest people don't like to brag or show off, because those types of behaviors can be harmful to relationships.

Morality - 92nd percentile - extremely high
Sticking to the rules and treating everyone fairly is of extremely high value to you.

Sympathy - 94th percentile - extremely high
You have extremely high levels of sympathy for other people, which includes caring about them and wanting what's best for them.

Trust - 13th percentile - very low
You're very low in believing that other people are generally good and not out to harm you.

Conscientiousness - 83rd percentile - very high
You are very high in conscientiousness. Highly conscientious people are diligent, hard-working, and responsible. The six facets of conscientiousness are:

Achievement Striving - 70th percentile - high
You have high desires to work hard and get ahead.

Cautiousness - 90th percentile - very high
The odds are extremely low that you'll just jump into things without really thinking them through. You spend very high amounts of time planning what to do.

Dutifulness - 48th percentile - about average
You're about average in sticking to your word, keeping your promises, and upholding your obligations.

Orderliness -
86th percentile - very high
You prefer very high levels of cleanliness and order in your environment.

Self-Discipline
- 71st percentile - high
You have high self-discipline—which is the ability to get to work quickly, stay focused, and avoid distractions or procrastination.

Self-Efficacy - 73rd percentile - high
When you need to do something, you have high ability to get it done and do it well (or maybe more accurately, you
believe that your ability is high).

Neuroticism - 51st percentile - about average

Anger - 61st percentile - high
Your levels of anger and irritability are high.

Anxiety - 68th percentile - high
Compared with other people, you have high stress, fears, and worries about the future.

Depression - 13th percentile - very low
This is
NOT
"clinical depression." This score simply tells you that, compared with other people, you feel very low amounts of sadness and like yourself to a very high degree.

Immoderation - 25th percentile - very low
You have high self-control when it comes to resisting temptations; there are very low chances that you'll give into your desires and binge (on shopping, eating, drinking, or whatever your vices are).

Self-Consciousness - 89th percentile - very high
You like to draw very low levels of attention to yourself, and feel very high amounts of unease when interacting with others socially (especially strangers).

Vulnerability - 49th percentile - about average
The chances that you'll be overwhelmed by difficult circumstances are about average. Notice that this is different from anxiety (which refers to general stress- and fear-proneness) and self-efficacy (a facet of conscientiousness that reflects your confidence in your ability to accomplish tasks). Vulnerability specifically refers to your propensity to feel overwhelmed by difficult situations.

Openness to Experience - 94th percentile - extremely high
You are extremely high in openness to experience. Openness is a broad, diffuse personality dimension with many seemingly very different facets. In general, highly open people like a variety of new experiences, whether physical, emotional, intellectual, or cultural. The six facets of openness are:

Adventurousness - 94th percentile - extremely high
Your prefer extremely high amounts of variety and new experiences in your life (i.e., you have extremely high openness to new experiences).

Emotionality - 91st percentile - extremely high
Your attunement to your own and others' emotions is extremely high. Whereas cheerfulness and excitement seeking (facets of extraversion) capture your propensity to feel positive emotions and neuroticism captures your propensity to feel negative emotions,
emotionalityrefers to your overall openness to/desire to truly feel emotions.

Intellect - 65th percentile - high
Your desire to play with ideas, reflect on philosophical concepts, and have deep discussions is high (i.e., you have high openness to intellectual experiences).

Liberalism - 57th percentile - about average
Your political liberalism is about average (conversely, your political conservatism is about average). This is a facet of openness to experience because liberals tend to desire progressive change, whereas conservatives tend to prefer less political change.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Any self-test is only as good as your self-awareness.
Yes, but no human being knows you more than yourself, so self testing is the best kind of testing (whether it be hit or miss in accuracy). You could have a psychologist analyze you of course, but I don't think many people prefer that route if they're taking a fun little online personality test, lol.

Reactions: INForJoking

·
Registered
INTP 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so
2,602 Posts
This was a very interesting test.

I was in the 29th percentile for extroversion

58th percentile for Activity

8th percentile for assertiveness

98th percentile for cheerfulness

10th percentile for excitement seeking

23rd percentile for friendliness

18th percentile for gregariousness.

91st percentile for agreeableness

Altruism - 82nd percentile - very high
You are very high in generally wanting to be good to other people, including helping them when they need it.
Cooperation - 88th percentile - very high
There are very high chances that you'll try to get along with other people.
Modesty - 90th percentile - very high
You have very high levels of modesty. Modest people don't like to brag or show off, because those types of behaviors can be harmful to relationships.
Morality - 96th percentile - extremely high
Sticking to the rules and treating everyone fairly is of extremely high value to you.
Sympathy - 98th percentile - extremely high
You have extremely high levels of sympathy for other people, which includes caring about them and wanting what's best for them.
Trust - 10th percentile - extremely low
You're extremely low in believing that other people are generally good and not out to harm you.

The 62nd percentile for conscientiousness

Achievement Striving - 53rd percentile - about average
You have about average desires to work hard and get ahead.
Cautiousness - 81st percentile - very high
The odds are very low that you'll just jump into things without really thinking them through. You spend very high amounts of time planning what to do.
Dutifulness - 75th percentile - high
You're high in sticking to your word, keeping your promises, and upholding your obligations.
Self-Discipline - 82nd percentile - very high
You have very high self-discipline—which is the ability to get to work quickly, stay focused, and avoid distractions or procrastination.
Self-Efficacy - 42nd percentile - about average
When you need to do something, you have about average ability to get it done and do it well (or maybe more accurately, you believe that your ability is about average).

The 95th percentile for Neuroticism

Anger - 42nd percentile - about average
Your levels of anger and irritability are about average.
Anxiety - 95th percentile - extremely high
Depression - 70th percentile - high
This is NOT "clinical depression." This score simply tells you that, compared with other people, you feel high amounts of sadness and like yourself to a low degree.
Immoderation - 90th percentile - very high
You have extremely low self-control when it comes to resisting temptations; there are very high chances that you'll give into your desires and binge (on shopping, eating, drinking, or whatever your vices are).

Self-Consciousness - 99th percentile - extremely high
Vulnerability - 99th percentile - extremely high

and the 77th percentile for openness.

Adventurousness - 54th percentile - about average
Artistic Interests - 78th percentile - very high
You have very high love for art, music, and culture (i.e., you have very high openness to aesthetic experiences).
Intellect - 80th percentile - very high
Your desire to play with ideas, reflect on philosophical concepts, and have deep discussions is very high (i.e., you have very high openness to intellectual experiences).
Liberalism - 7th percentile - extremely low
Your political liberalism is extremely low (conversely, your political conservatism is extremely high). This is a facet of openness to experience because liberals tend to desire progressive change, whereas conservatives tend to prefer less political change.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Big Five Personality Dimensions
Openness - 52nd percentile - about average

Extraversion

You are very low in extraversion. Extraverts are sociable, like to take risks,and feel lots of positive emotions. The six facets of extraversion are:
Assertiveness - 13th percentile - very low
There're very low chances that you'll take charge and lead others.
Cheerfulness - 19th percentile - very low
You experience very low levels of happiness, joy, and other positive emotions.
Friendliness - 19th percentile - very low
You're very low in your desire to be around other people and show an interest in their lives.
You're low in flocking toward other people and being talkative and sociable around them.

Agreeableness

Altruism - 21st percentile - very low
You are very low in generally wanting to be good to other people, including helping them when they need it.
Cooperation - 20th percentile - very low
There are very low chances that you'll try to get along with other people.
Modesty - 53rd percentile - about average
Morality - 57th percentile - about average
Sympathy - 23rd percentile - very low
You have very low levels of sympathy for other people, which includes caring about them and wanting what's best for them.

Conscientiousness

Achievement Striving - 5th percentile - extremely low
You have extremely low desires to work hard and get ahead.
Cautiousness - 23rd percentile - very low
The odds are very high that you'll just jump into things without really thinking them through. You spend very low amounts of time planning what to do.
Self-Discipline - 5th percentile - extremely low
Self-Efficacy - 1st percentile - extremely low
When you need to do something, you have extremely low ability to get it done and do it well (or maybe more accurately, you believe that your ability is extremely low).

Neuroticism

Anger - 99th percentile - extremely high
Your levels of anger and irritability are extremely high.
Anxiety - 96th percentile - extremely high
Depression - 99th percentile - extremely high
This is NOT "clinical depression." This score simply tells you that, compared with other people, you feel extremely high amounts of sadness and like yourself to a extremely low degree.
Immoderation - 75th percentile - high
You have very low self-control when it comes to resisting temptations; there are high chances that you'll give into your desires and binge (on shopping, eating, drinking, or whatever your vices are).

Self-Consciousness - 95th percentile - extremely high
Vulnerability - 96th percentile - extremely high

Openness to Experience

Openness to Experience - 52nd percentile - about average
You are about average in openness to experience. Openness is a broad, diffuse personality dimension with many seemingly very different facets. In general, highly open people like a variety of new experiences, whether physical, emotional, intellectual, or cultural. The six facets of openness are:
Adventurousness - 29th percentile - low
Your prefer low amounts of variety and new experiences in your life (i.e., you have low openness to new experiences).
Artistic Interests - 62nd percentile - high
You have high love for art, music, and culture (i.e., you have high openness to aesthetic experiences).
Imagination - 78th percentile - very high
You have very high imagination (i.e., you have very high openness to experiences of the imagination).
Intellect - 20th percentile - very low
Your desire to play with ideas, reflect on philosophical concepts, and have deep discussions is very low (i.e., you have very low openness to intellectual experiences).
Liberalism - 25th percentile - very low
Your political liberalism is very low (conversely, your political conservatism is high). This is a facet of openness to experience because liberals tend to desire progressive change, whereas conservatives tend to prefer less political change.
Who hurt you? :sad:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts