Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your opinion of all the games they have for iPod and Android? Things like Temple Run and the infamous Angry Birds?

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
I think there are some smart puzzle type games around but I generally don't care for them too much. The only thing I play is Words With Friends with one of my mates, and I also have a good chess app.

I never knew you could play on an iPod. o_O
Yeah, on an iPod Touch that runs iOS.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Temple Run is childish and boring in my opinion. Angry Birds actually requires some strategy.
I don't have an iPod myself, my classmates do.

·
Banned
554 Posts
I don't know what Angry Birds is. I mean *know* what it is, but I haven't cared enough to play it. Why is it so popular? It looks stupid to me. Scrabble, Soduku, Bejewled, those are fun games to play.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
There's something satisfying about the idea of throwing/breaking things. :p

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I have the free one level of pacman on my iPhone, one day I will get all the money I put into the arcade version back.

I played the C64 emulator a bit.
And centipede on an ATARI emulator. I used to LOVE centipede with the rollerball! 'kin great fun IMO. The emulator doesn't quite capture that -.- but I had an hours fun.

Angery birds is ok, I was surprised.

That's kinda been me really. Maybe if I could be bothered I would look up a turn based strategy game at some point.

I did download grand theft auto, but really I have lost interest in gaming, played 5mins and realised that time has passed for me.

Now the new iPad has 1080 output to TV over wifi to the apple TV who needs a traditional console any more?

·
Registered
324 Posts
I don't understand the appeal -- and not just iPod games but video games in general. All I can focus on while playing them is that I'm wasting time.

Reactions: thetruehell

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Flood-it!
It's really fun in my opinion.
I also play Draw Something and Robot Unicorn Attack.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts