Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How irrational are you?

I feel like I am quite irrational. I don't think much before I make decisions. My heart definitely leads the way. Sometimes I feel like there is no T in me what-so-ever.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am rational in my core beliefs, irrational in my actions.
I am a atheist due to my rationality and careful study on religion, yet I'm still the crazy guy thinking its a great idea to run around with a cape on in a mall. No wonder I'm single right now lol.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I am a atheist due to my rationality and careful study on religion, yet I'm still the crazy guy thinking its a great idea to run around with a cape on in a mall. No wonder I'm single right now lol.
^this. I think seeing things rationally leads us to act irrationally in other people's eyes. people think I'm irrational because I do things like bluntly make dick jokes to strangers, make life decisions on a whim, and will eat basicly anything. however I do this because I know who I am, I know what I want, and I see things for what they really are. I am not pretending.

Reactions: ikky36

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I too support my personal values and religious stance with my own brand of personally-arrived at rationale, and I have no problem following strict logic to arrive at my aims, but I'm more fascinated by my ability to think in non-linear manners. It's what seems to give me the advantage in the end in a lot of situations (namely, the social ones I'm mostly concerned with).

Reactions: ikky36

·
Registered
129 Posts
My Te and Ne are both very strong. When it comes to other people and my surroundings, I'm very rational, and it's often a source of my sense of humor.

My Fi, however, is something that is largely kept under wraps. I usually suppress it's irrationality, mainly because I know it's useless, but when I'm alone it can get out of control, and it seems like my emotions trump every sense of rationality I typically abide by.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
hey come on man capes rock, anybody who says otherwise is obviously not living right

frankly I wish I was more irrational, my Te takes off sometimes, that's when I look like a INTJ, which I'm not very fond of...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts