Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ENFP boards seem quiet today... I know a lot of members have quit today, but are there still many ENFPs left?

Heres some questions to answer if you are currently online-

What are you doing at the moment?

-I'm listening to music, and uploading pictures to facebook.

What do you feel like doing right now?

-Have a good cry (music sometimes has that effect on me, even if I was fine before turning it on, lol) or go to sleep. Hmm.

What are your plans for tomorrow?

-Church, finish reading the road code, make some fudge and walk the dogs.

·
Registered
ENFP, 7w6
2,139 Posts
Aww... ChickyD, it appears no one was up when you were asking. Sorry to hear that there ws a mass exodus of some sort, but some of us die hards are sticking around. I just LOVE to sleep in on saturday. :)

I'll answer the questions anyway, as I am otherwise lazing around today...

What are you doing at the moment? Watching TV. Just encouraged the kids to watch the last 10 minutes of "Ace Ventura", the only funny part of that flick, IMO, only to find that teh network literally edited out all that was even remotely funny about it. So... that turned into a rant (mine) against censorship - yet again. What should I expect from the ABC Family network?

What do you feel like doing right now? I actually feel like doing some Zumba or hitting the disc golf course. Not gonna happen though. I will probably end up playing some games with the family, it's that sort of (rainy, lazy) day.

What are your plans for tomorrow? Other than recovering from a corned beef hangover, I have NOTHING planned, this entire weekend, which is great because we are nearly always on the go. My parents are visiting, which is always a good time. We might go to Quaker meeting or not. Might disc golf. Will see. I doubt that I will camp out on the couch two days in a row.

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Moving photos around on my computer, listening to the Cicadas outside. Thinking about how much I want to meet Taylor Swift, and how I wish I was her only fan, despite how selfish that is- maybe if I knew about her before everyone else, I could be her other BFF?

Talking to my parents on the phone, or sleeping.

Finish reading the road code, start an anti pimple and walk the dogs. I am going to abolish junkfood/soda/whatever, because my pimples have gotten really bad this year, and I never really had them before. I'm hoping with a good amount of exercise and water, and the right foods, the pimple cleansers/toners etc will work better- I am thinking a holistic approach will work the best! Its funny, because I want to lose weight, but wasn't motivated enough to do anything, but I HATE having pimples, and this could actually get me on the road to losing weight. How shallow am I?!?

·
Registered
3,262 Posts

What am I doing right now?
Well, I've spoken to my mum for mother's day. Swept up in my kitchen, eaten a full English *drools at memory*, and then will make a phone call or two to attempt to reconstruct my night. My memories of last night start to fade after a while...

What do I feel like doing?
I feel fragile and hungover, so dying almost seems like a good idea lol. But nah, I'd love to get behind my drum kit, but my dehydrated muscles will cramp and my head will hurt from noise. So I feel like lying down now lol. But I still love St Patrick's Day ;)

Plans for tomorrow

It's Monday tomorrow. My basic plan is: awaken, get dressed, go to work. Monday is usually a busy day, so a fair bit of travelling will also likely happen. Oh, and I have dry cleaning to collect; glamourous eh? :p

Reactions: chickydoda

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thinking about turning off the computer and going to bed... I didn't quite make it last night... now its nearly 6:30am!!!

Read and write in all the pc threads I have open right now, but my mood has changed, and I can't be bothered, unless they are threads I have started.

Make progress on the roadcode, hopefully get a tablet and whatever else... I had a list somewhere, but I don't know where its gotten to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts