I’m not making this shit up
or am I:thinking::thinking:
how would you even pronounce that
Elon say it ain’t so

·
Registered
INFP 9w1 sp/so
2,468 Posts
I'm assuming Grimes is the mother right? Bear in mind how artsy she is, I dunno if Elon's the one people should be pointing fingers at.

·
Registered
Why do you want to know my vehicle details.
4,926 Posts
Reminds me of a programmer who named his kid "Version 2.0". So the kid will either change their name when they're older or just live with it.

I'd wonder what the name means if anything, and I'd suspect Grimes had more to do with the name than Elon did.

·
Registered
♂️ Xennial - Melancholic/Choleric
3,810 Posts
Marijuana increased his Openness to Experience beyond reasonable limits.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
I support this movement, however it may go horribly wrong, but how? We already have a code associated with our identity. I just think it's better to have a complex unique name that doesn't mean much (or it could mean a lot to the parents, maybe? only they'd know I guess) forcing people to use a nickname. It's more organic and relevant.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
He talks about it during his interview on the Joe Rogan Experience.

Grimes came up with most of the name. He added the A-12 as a reference to the archangel spy plane project.

·
Registered
I don't know what i'm doing
6,893 Posts
Most of it was apparently grimes' idea except for that A 12 part which they both liked.
X=unknown variable
AE = AI in elven
A-12= their favourite aircraft plus A being Grimes' favourite song, Archangel

This baby is gonna have to name themselves smh
Unless this to cover up the fact that they hadn't named it yet...

·
4,741 Posts
ksaea, ksasha, ksae... pretty nice I think, various way to pronounce and shorten, but I would have ditched the 12. In some countries it is common to name kids after their birthorder though, like "third girl". But adding a number to a name kind of make it sound like a spamaccount

1 - 20 of 20 Posts