Personality Cafe banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, as much as it pains me to do this, i am in need of some advice. I've had this crush on this girl for 2 years. 2 FREAKING YEARS and i haven't done much. Well she's graduating in a couple of days and i wanted to make her a cake as a gift since she plans to major in pastry arts. The thing is, she told me herself that i was invited to her grad party and ceremony. But when she sent out her invitations, it only said my brother was invited. I was thinking, "Wtf???" I am not sure if i should ask her if i can still go because i don't want to come off as annoying. But i am still going to make her a gift regardless. But besides that, i was wondering if it's about time if i finally revealed my true feelings for her? I don't think i can no longer wait.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Just tell her and like the person above said, it's either a yes or no. In my opinion, it's better to know the answer, even if it is a "no" instead of not knowing at all.

Reactions: West Nile Virus

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the advice guys :) But i was wondering if i should still ask if i should ask her if i was still invited to her grad party. Would you think that would come off as annoying? Also, should i haven't asked a girl out EVER in my life. I was wondering what would be the RIGHT way of asking.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Thanks for the advice guys :) But i was wondering if i should still ask if i should ask her if i was still invited to her grad party. Would you think that would come off as annoying? Also, should i haven't asked a girl out EVER in my life. I was wondering what would be the RIGHT way of asking.
just go. if she told you you were invited, then you are. as for asking her out... just... ask her. "hey, do you want to do xy and z with me friday night?"

Reactions: West Nile Virus
1 - 7 of 7 Posts