Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you go to a massage parlour with the intention of getting a happy ending.

·
Code Cracked
7,826 Posts
Is that really a question? lol Would your SO be cheating if she went to a massage parlor and the masseur went down on her or fingered her until she had a happy ending?

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
In most cases, yes, probably.

But, it depends on what you've defined as "cheating" in your relationship.

Without any additional information, it's impossible for anyone here to give you an accurate answer.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that really a question? lol Would your SO be cheating if she went to a massage parlor and the masseur went down on her or fingered her until she had a happy ending?
Lol just a hypothetical question. Yeah it would be cheating because it’s someone else other than her SO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Technically yes. Practically no. I would never visit a massage parlor with a happy ending as the main motivator, that's my SOs job tbf.
I'm sure it depends a lot on the individual. If I went to a massage parlor, got offered a happy ending I might accept the deal. For me it's easy to not do things, in this case to not say I got a b/h-job by a masseuse. Although if I'm on my current medication while being offered this ending I will decline.. there is no way the worker is going to make me cum within a reasonable time.

·
Registered
ESTP - SEE Fi
4,694 Posts
with the intention of getting a happy ending.
Aslong as it stays in your mind its not cheating. I mean cheating actually implies to you know, do the deed. Until then it's all good son, fantasize away

·
Registered
15,426 Posts
Depends - are you in an open relationship - if not then yes it's cheating

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
initially i was going to say no, but reading that the person expects a from-start-to-finish-handjob, yes.

·
Banned
1,843 Posts
The only way that wouldn't be cheating is if your wife/girlfriend is the masseuse.

·
Banned
5,075 Posts
Dating a masseuse, now that's a thought... You know you are getting old when the thought of an SO who can break the tension from your shoulders is more appealing then the hand job.

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Cheating is a tricky subject. If you are bonding with another person because your needs are not met within your relationship in any way, and if your partner is not aware of it and allowing it, that is cheating. Even so, if a partner is aware and allowing it, unless there are extenuating circumstances, the act is still too self-indulgent and immoral. This is the case for open marriages and the like (to me). Extenuating circumstances means that your partner or you are putting in a lot of effort trying to correct the issue as well, or ... that it cannot be corrected and this is the only means of meeting those needs in the mean time.

·
Grumpy old bastard
10,085 Posts
If you go to a massage parlour with the intention of getting a happy ending.
ask your significant other. she'll tell you. If you ask before you go, then it isn't cheating.

·
Registered
227 Posts
No I don't think so + there is such thing as a couple massage. Personally I like to get a nice massage. Once I was in Ukraine with my bf and we had sensual spam experience. We found one local massage parlor and gave it a try. It was unforgettable and so exciting! We both liked it.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Depends on the parameters of you and your partner's relationship. If you originally got together on the premise of (sexual) exclusivity then this happy ending massage would violate such term. Unless you discuss and re-establish terms.

·
Banned
3,318 Posts
As someone else already said, would you consider it cheating if your SO went somewhere to get a "happy ending" from some guy?

I would hope that the answer is yes.

Also, is that even legal in the U.K?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts