I thought it was the other way around.
It changes it a lot, from, I found this stuff on the internet that I want to share with you.
This is how I understand things, I've structured it in a pdf.
I was in a different state of mind today, and found it easier to grasp what you where getting at.
In the beginning I could only see the terse statements.
Yet now a picture of more completeness comes into view.
I can see the validity of the structure and system now.
However it's abstract format makes it hard to apply directly.
It requires a level of penetration of understanding that few people posess.
I'm going to critique your text now.
I would suggest that you change your structure to either.....or, not either... either.
I think that is partly responsible for the feeling of convolutedness.
Another key difficulty is that you use several terms that are not very easy to understand.
Having some vocabulary or definition handy for the most difficult terms like entity would make
the text more accessible.
Thanks for your advices, I will consider them next time I will be updating the system; that would be after I finish an extra that will be attached to the system.
About that extra, I have realized that "mental mechanism for adjusting" allows you to see things as they are and therefore can give you indirect, but complete answer to a question "how to realize your desired goal": "if you can see everything as it is, you will eventually find a way to realize your desire goal".
However, what if we want a direct, but still complete enough answer to that question? For that purpose I invented "mental mechanism for <function> adjusting", which can be use instead of regular "mental mechanism for adjusting" and at the same point of my system when you will use regular "mental mechanism for adjusting".
Basically, you now reduce all subjects to one function that is the most relevant to your desired goal. I have decided to explain that mechanism through function of sexuality (the only function that I still haven't even come close to understanding it), relevant to desired goals like: relationship and sex. So, I am explaining "mental mechanism for <function> adjusting" by "mental mechanism for sexual adjusting".
Now, core of that mental mechanism are the same "mental settings" as in the original "mental mechanism". However, instead of seeing "subjects", you see "function subjects", in this case "sexual subjects". Those are subjects reduced to only one function, the function that is the most relevant to the desired goal. However, to actually be able to make use of those "function subjects", you need to create a root definition for them.
So, for "sexual subjects", you need a "root definition" for "sexual subject woman" and/or "sexual subject man". Also, to make things even better, there are rules of creating each one of those "root definitions"; they should contain only things that are "applicable to all subjects in terms of that function", divided in two parts: "precise explanation of function subject" + "principle of approaching function subject".
Now, it all comes down to this: when you have those "root definitions" in your brain's memory, once you apply "mental setting" for some function, you simply remember "root definitions" of N "function subjects" for that function; N of those relevant to current situation and you will then know how to realize your desired goal.
Now, in order to make "root definitions" needed for the system, I am currently reading [one science book on "woman sexuality + glance at man sexuality + glance at sexuality regardless of gender"] and once I finish that book, I will be reading [one personal view book on "man sexuality", which I will apply to knowledge gained from a science book].
So, once I read those two books, I will use them to create "root definitions" of "sexual subject woman" and "sexual subject man", incorporate those "root definitions" into the system, apply final touches to the system, which includes your suggestions and finally release the final version of the system; after working on the system since November 2014, if you don't count prologue:
- [February 2012 - September 2014] Well, I needed more than 2 years of writing random blog posts to finally set a goal on creating some system that will simplify life for everyone.
- [September 2014 - November 2014] Then, in the next 3 months, I had two failed attempts, lost all hope of creating the system and started writing random posts again.
- [November 2014] Unexpectedly, first random post I have written was prototype of "mental mechanism for adjusting", build from an elements of previously made system. So, I have turned a failed attempt into something right and soon ended up creating prototypes of other "mental mechanisms" (in this order: "understanding", "responsibility", "deciding"); and then reordered them, after noticing that they are all connected and part of something larger. The system was then born!
- [November 2014 - February 2015] During that period I have removed all elements of previous system from a new system and nearly formed the new system.
- [February 2015 - May 2015] During that period, I have created a first beta version of system and after many changes, created a first stable version of the system (the current one).
- [May 2015 - present] Started creating a second and final stable version of system that will have and extra called "mental mechanism for <function> adjusting" explained by "mental mechanism for sexual adjusting"; and for that purposes started reading books I have mentioned, currently reading a "woman sexuality" book.
By the way, not so long before idea of "mental mechanism for <function> adjusting" came up, my Ni cognitive function has been suggesting me that I need "woman sexuality" book for something, so I have decided to order it, thinking that it will help me understand women better. However, it turned that it will, not only help me understand the women better, but help me create an algorithm for achieving all sexuality related goals.