Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
‎"he who experiences the unity of life sees his own self in all beings, and all beings in his own self, and looks on everything with an impartial eye."

·
Registered
56 Posts
I like it Shadow thanks for posting!!!

I think we need to be reminded about how we are good souls as well. Too many posts lately about how all ENFJ's are manipulative, bullying, and bad. We need some positive things on this board too otherwise I really don't want to come here anymore.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Uh, no. not really, no.

At least not for me. I understand it but I completely disagree with it. At least following its advice isn't practical.... I'm not sure anyone can ever experience the "unity of life" as each and every one of us (at least us ENFJ's, well, at least me) has our own little fantasy world running in the head with scenarios and opinions, and for me it's really really hard to be completely objective and peel these parts of my being out entirely, looking on everything with "an impartial eye."

But thanks for the interesting perspective... I do quite like getting existential.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I don't think I'm the most impartial person- but I try. And the law training has definitely helped (as you know, shadow)... but I definitely relate to the first part. I tend to see humanity in everyone- any interpersonal or emotional situation is never black and white...

·
Registered
9 Posts
no i do not see myself in all beings- if i saw myself in all beings i would be everything and thereby nothing...
i am one being separate-
and there are lots of beings out there -thank goodness-who i am not

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.