Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There have been several unexpected (for lack of a better word) events the past few days for me, and it's made me feel somewhat uneasy. Not that anything terrible or horrifying has occurred, but there's a bizarre energy that has come with these events. Maybe I'm just feeling extra intuitive and connected, but many of my beloved (and intuitive) friends have mentioned feeling the same way (about the past 2-3 days in particular) without me bringing the topic up.

Are there any other INFJs out there experiencing something similar?

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Are there any other INFJs out there experiencing something similar?
These moments are really rare for me. It's only happened to me a few times. Once, I was watching the weather and when they went over Monday, I had a really bad feeling about it despite the weather being nice. Someone at work had a close family member die, and had to leave abruptly.

Oh another time, it was when those birds were falling from the sky early last year I think. I didn't know about the birds yet, but some type of spirit woke me up from my nap uttering dumb words at me that I could barely make out. It was something to do with the sky. I later figured out that about the time it happened, those birds were falling from the sky, so I figured that's what the entity must have been talking about.

Lately for me? No.

If other people aren't picking up on it abroad, it may be something personal related to you and your friends. It might be something regional too. Earthquake comes to mind or some type of natural disaster (no clue where you live.)

Wildlife sometimes sense natural disasters coming, so it's well within a human's ability to sense such things. I guess if you were more specific, I might have a better idea at guessing what it might be. :)

Reactions: modernclassical

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Haha it's not weird. I've been sensing a universal shift in self-awareness recently.
Yes, I agree with this statement. It began a couple years ago, actually. Someone posted on it last year, and at that time, we all sort of accepted it was happening, but none of us really understood it.

Since then, I've heard some Hindu practitioners explain what's happening on a spiritual level. Essentially, there is a shift in the spiritual world that fundamentally affects every human being. Though, if you're sensitive, you should have felt it a while back. Maybe more people are gradually picking up on it? Spiritually, it's a positive change. In the material world around us, there may be a few hiccups!

For me, it's difficult to feel the difference because my faith in God began about the same time as this was happening, so I can't possibly know what it was like before.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If other people aren't picking up on it abroad, it may be something personal related to you and your friends. It might be something regional too. Earthquake comes to mind or some type of natural disaster (no clue where you live.)

Wildlife sometimes sense natural disasters coming, so it's well within a human's ability to sense such things. I guess if you were more specific, I might have a better idea at guessing what it might be. :)
I live in San Antonio, so there are likely no earthquakes that would affect me. The weather is supposed to get moderately crappy, but nothing too serious as far as I know.

Last night I found myself in a conversation with a complete stranger on the phone and I ended up going out with him after an hour on the phone, which is soooooo unlike me. I don't "date" at all. Ever. Still shocked that it happened. My friend ran into a telephone pole last night. Another friend accidentally took speed and was high for two days. While talking about coincidence/fate/connections with my friend who got into a car accident, we heard a fender bender in front of my house. There have been several TOTALLY unexpected and uninvited strangers to my home. Another friend had made a morning date to ride bikes with her crush, and he broke his leg the night before. Several of my friends have had similar images in their dreams, which I have not mentioned to them. Two of my roommates are experiencing supernatural events, lately. My two best friends and I lost/damaged our phones one day after another in the course of 3 days. Several other minuscule things that I'm forgetting... also, I've felt an unexplainable feeling of humiliation for about a week now.

Some of these things are particularly poetic in themselves, but like I said in the original post... it's not necessarily the events, but this odd energy that comes with them.

I really don't know very many non-intuitive people. My closest friends are super intuitive like myself, and the rest maintain at least an awareness or appreciation of their intuition. I'm just wondering if this is a closed system where we're just feeding off of each other, or if it's something more removed. Or maybe we're all just stressed out and were allowing our stress to manifest physically.

??????????????????????????????

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Some of these things are particularly poetic in themselves, but like I said in the original post... it's not necessarily the events, but this odd energy that comes with them.

I really don't know very many non-intuitive people. My closest friends are super intuitive like myself, and the rest maintain at least an awareness or appreciation of their intuition. I'm just wondering if this is a closed system where we're just feeding off of each other, or if it's something more removed. Or maybe we're all just stressed out and were allowing our stress to manifest physically.

??????????????????????????????
If I had to guess, I would guess that your karma is working it's way out rapidly to prepare you and your friends.

I will admit, in the last 3 days, my connection with God has become stronger, but it's mainly because I've been trying harder. I hadn't considered it might be linked with anything else. I had a prayer answered by him two nights ago, which was very nice. Ever since then, I've felt a surge of divine energy in me. Normally, it doesn't last this long or feel this strong.

So their might be something to what you're saying.

And as for your karma working it's way out, that's actually a good thing. Basically it's the idea that if I punch someone in the face in anger, somewhere, down the many paths of my lives, the karma whipsaws back and affects me directly. It's a method by which our souls learn. It's also a vehicle by which inclinations persist from one life into the next.

If you handle the whipsaw back of a karmatic event, it should free you from it. If that's what's going on, it's a good thing. But honestly, it's something I would ask a spiritual professional. Someone who can commune with those in heaven, or a realized master (who can probably also commune with those in heaven, they just don't tell anyone.)

Reactions: modernclassical

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, I agree with this statement. It began a couple years ago, actually. Someone posted on it last year, and at that time, we all sort of accepted it was happening, but none of us really understood it.

Since then, I've heard some Hindu practitioners explain what's happening on a spiritual level. Essentially, there is a shift in the spiritual world that fundamentally affects every human being. Though, if you're sensitive, you should have felt it a while back. Maybe more people are gradually picking up on it? Spiritually, it's a positive change. In the material world around us, there may be a few hiccups!

For me, it's difficult to feel the difference because my faith in God began about the same time as this was happening, so I can't possibly know what it was like before.
Once I was a teenager, every two years or so, I would meet a particular person that I was meant to meet because we had important, and vague, sometimes inexplicable experiences and information to share. Our interactions/friendships served as a way to confirm deep, incredibly abstract ideas we'd had but had been previously unwilling to share with others. For the past 4 years my life has led to me to meet the people who are now my closest friends. We are all very distinct from one another in most ways. In fact, we often joke about what a circus we must look like when we go out, because by looking at us it's hard to make sense of how we found each other. But what has brought us together is our intuition, and mutual respect. We each had to go through these moments where we said, "this is the point in our relationship where you think I'm totally crazy..." and then continue with a story regarding supernatural/spiritual/intuitive occurrences. Which always ends up being an amazing conversation lasting an entire night and half of the morning.

In regard to the topic of this thread, however, I'm speaking in terms of something related to this particular time rather than Time.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
^ Sounds like soul mates! Friends from previous lives, being friends in this life. (Not talking about the romantic kind.)

Whenever you find yourself doing something you'd never do, which results in a fruitful happening in your life, I usually consider it an act of the divine soul within us; helping guide us on our path in this world.

·
Registered
719 Posts
How so?

(10 characters..)
A shift is going to happen, catastrophic man made events, they will delude large portions of the populous of the world. A new religion is going to be "born" more so force fed to willing and fearful people that teaches that we can become God, the ultimate blasphemy.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hm, I actually have been feeling a rather bizarre, somewhat frightening energy around me; it's quite strange. I feel as though something sinister is about to happen, though I can't clarify whether it's going to affect me or both me and my surroundings.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've had "that" feeling (or knowing really) for over a week now and I can't shake it. I told my husband last weekend that something not cool is going to happen soon.

I have never failed at intuiting bad things happening, but it's usually to those I'm close to, or at least people I know personally. Maybe though I'm tapping into a collective thing though which hadn't occurred to me.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Nothing unusual for me...nothing that i've noticed..

·
Banned
748 Posts
You should be worried when nothing has been strange for the past few days.

The line it is drawn
The curse it is cast
The slow one now
Will later be fast
As the present now
Will later be past
The order is
Rapidly fadin'.
And the first one now
Will later be last
For the times they are a-changin'.

Anyway, I get your point. My last few days were special ones and changing resolutions have been made though the effects will probably not be visible anytime soon... Maybe a silent wave of change has come over the world lately, who knows? It's an odd theory but valuable nontheless. It made me think.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts