Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based on infohungry reality of intjs. Can they be lied to using their imagination. How can one manipulate the intj. Why would some want to manipulate intjs. What would someone benefit from lying to a or the intjs? Is it easier to lie to ennea 5w4 as they appear more idealistic?

·
Banned
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vinnie. Mate, you remember, when I changed my label to estp you suggested me to fuck off from intj thread. For fuck sake mate, of course intjs can misintrepret or be deceived, even seduced with sexual goals.

The question is why?

·
Spam-I-am
13,756 Posts
Vinnie. Mate, you remember, when I changed my label to estp you suggested me to fuck off from intj thread. For fuck sake mate, of course intjs can misintrepret or be deceived, even seduced with sexual goals.

The question is why?
we are human
I lie to myself every day
I keep thinking all humans are not mentally retarded
then I walk out my front door or read the head lines and realized I was wrong:laughing:

·
Banned
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very valuable honest insight. Now I intend not to be rude or to intrude, so dont answer if thats the vibe your gettin, but I do not fully understand this:

WHY do we lie to ourselves?

·
Registered
98 Posts
(Some people tend to lie about irrelevant things nobody cares about - and then they seethe with joy that they have misled me. And according to the descriptions, most of them are *ENFPs*(^^), INFPs and ENTPs.)

Well, every piece of information in my mind has its source which I remember with this piece of information. So when it comes to relevant things I need to calculate, I consider my sources.
So it's a matter of "how much do I care?".

·
Registered
INTJ
1,359 Posts
Yes, it is difficult to lie to a real INTJ. They may play along depending on the importance of the subject and whether they think it should be taken seriously, but ultimately- they'll see right through it.

Disclaimer: may vary from person to person

·
Banned
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
enfp... on my thread - this should be short and snappy.

All you enfp girls remind me of an entity I used to know before she became famous. And a little bit uglier. But thats a dif story.

Now, I wouldve left you alone, but .playing. around with few intj as you say, thats a .. very strong verb selection. But we should be able to handle it. quickly and painlessly.

I just wonder.. How long a person such as yourself or the 250mil like you think can hang aroung on a thread made by just another idiot who is greatly disliked even by the mainly ultrahigh calibre intj forum (exluding all estps around herree) because of his rather harsh unapologetic style?

I guess you wont be able even to answer that one, not to mention play ANY intj

·
Registered
ISTJ
3,003 Posts
It's funny you started a thread, I answered and (some of you) get offended even by context you barely know anything about lol.

Yeah, it's impossible to lie to an INTJ. They are the all knowing, the all seeing and the invincible. That better?

·
Registered
ISTJ
3,003 Posts
Also I should mention should anymore on here get salty from my idle reply,

by 'play around,' I mean bantering, mind games, pranking, etc with INTJ friends.
Peace~

·
Banned
2,042 Posts
Also I should mention should anymore on here get salty from my idle reply,

by 'play around,' I mean bantering, mind games, pranking, etc with INTJ friends.
Peace~
Play me, baby.

Reactions: Katie Tran

·
Banned
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You are lovely. Not.

But I respect you for your one timer in terms of accepting the challenge. Im telling you, as you are a feeler, and as I do not want see you hurt by sadism, so its the best for your own sake to understand this. You have not, and will not, ever under any circumstances be able to influence, manipulate nor dominate ANY intj, male or female, ever. The ones you have sexual power with your sensual femininity were not intjs. Sorry to tell you that, but its the truth. And I'll even tell you why. You see, theres this thing called sociosexual hierarchy. Even if some INTJs are poorly developed, they are alphas, they really are the most incredible leaders you will ever meet. 2 times better than even the ENTJs. Enfps again are betas. Both men and women. Now the reason why you would suppose youve played with intjs is because in reality you have most likely, almost certainly confused youre psychopath boyfriend to the intj.

In reality the intj will flick the psycho off, before he will even have time to blink his eyes. And for your further notice, poking fun at and sadism are 2 different things. Look closely at that, be more sincere and perhaps one day some intj with low self respect will marry you.

Stupidity is expensive

·
Banned
2,042 Posts
You are lovely. Not.

But I respect you for your one timer in terms of accepting the challenge. Im telling you, as you are a feeler, and as I do not want see you hurt by sadism, so its the best for your own sake to understand this. You have not, and will not, ever under any circumstances be able to influence, manipulate nor dominate ANY intj, male or female, ever. The ones you have sexual power with your sensual femininity were not intjs. Sorry to tell you that, but its the truth. And I'll even tell you why. You see, theres this thing called sociosexual hierarchy. Even if some INTJs are poorly developed, they are alphas, they really are the most incredible leaders you will ever meet. 2 times better than even the ENTJs. Enfps again are betas. Both men and women. Now the reason why you would suppose youve played with intjs is because in reality you have most likely, almost certainly confused youre psychopath boyfriend to the intj.

In reality the intj will flick the psycho off, before he will even have time to blink his eyes. And for your further notice, poking fun at and sadism are 2 different things. Look closely at that, be more sincere and perhaps one day some intj with low self respect will marry you.

Stupidity is expensive
L O L W U T

This is comedy genius. 11/10

I never regret visiting this forum. There's always something that makes everything worth it.

·
Banned
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Stawker and Alassea. What else could you possible have argumentated? Unfortunately, my voice is a dying mans one, but thats not your conceirn, yet the intjs have started to take my POV's a little bit more seriously lately, some at least.

And if intjs are starting to get it, your time is soon, too. And times will not pass till all have got it. Even the last one of us

·
Banned
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Off you guys go making sports via private messages. :) Back to the original statement/discussion?

·
Registered
98 Posts
The balance between tact, humor and the quote: "A wise man once said nothing."...

Have a good life, nice guy.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts