Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Ari.......need a bit more information to make a valid comment...

seems a bit drastic if I may say so!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Without having more motivation, no, I don't think that's weird. Sometimes you know you have to grow up and if you know you need that motivation, more power to you.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Well, I need more information to make a totally accurate judgement, but generally speaking, if you think it will help you, then go for it. Everyone is motivated in different ways.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I go through constant extremes in my life. One day i'll be gung-ho about saving the world, and the next i can't bring myself to get out of bed. The thing is, these "gung-ho" days only really occur due to the adrenaline of doing assignments/work at the complete last minute. I just can't bring myself to do work otherwise. It's as if i can't function normally without adrenaline and i'm always in a constant mental fog. This lingers over into my actual job, and guess how they felt about that. I use the past tense because i no longer work there... it's been the same at every job. I can't continue like this. I feel like i need a reality check, but i just have no clue as how to create one because i'm only 19, and my parents support me 100%. I've never caused them trouble, and they just don't want to hurt me. Whenever i break down they always comfort me. I feel like i'm just being babied.

·
Fu Dominant
10,720 Posts
I feel for ya. I work because I have to, not because I want to. >_> If I had any other means of money, such as inheritance, I wouldn't bother with work, lol. I don't get any fulfillment out of it, and couldn't care less beyond the paycheck. Unfortunately, I'm not rich as of yet. So the workforce still has me for now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts