Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was searching for Sinead O'Connor, because I forgot her name, and came across Keira Knightley while googling for a Natalie Portman look-alike. Keira appears to be INFJ, so can someone verify? Thank you.

Keira_Knightley_at_BAFTA_Film_Awards_2008.jpg Keira Knightley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

·
Banned
163 Posts
I think ENFP seems very likely for her. She seems more Ne than Ni, and her portrayal of characters seems to have a sort of ENFP streak in them (if that makes sense? - like Elizabeth Bennet an ENFJ is played by Knightley as an ENFP)

·
Registered
806 Posts
I surely hope she's not an INFJ. She doesn't act much like one.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I think ENFP seems very likely for her. She seems more Ne than Ni, and her portrayal of characters seems to have a sort of ENFP streak in them (if that makes sense? - like Elizabeth Bennet an ENFJ is played by Knightley as an ENFP)
I've notice that many of the characters she plays are ENFP (in the movie adaptation), and I was wondering if it wasn't her own type, glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks so. :)

·
Registered
442 Posts
I've notice that many of the characters she plays are ENFP (in the movie adaptation), and I was wondering if it wasn't her own type, glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks so. :)
Yeah, most likely. If nothing else she definitely has those "mystic" NF eyes, even in her non-NF roles. That and she also has the strange voice characteristic ENFP's often have.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Yeah, most likely. If nothing else she definitely has those "mystic" NF eyes, even in her non-NF roles. That and she also has the strange voice characteristic ENFP's often have.
strange voice characteristics? what do you mean?

·
Registered
442 Posts
strange voice characteristics? what do you mean?
I'm not sure what exactly to call it. I've learned to detect NF speech not by what is said but by how is said. For NF's I believe there's a characteristic of emphasis that defines much of their conversations. ENFP's have that coupled with a subtle vibration that gives their enthusiastic vigor more strength.

It's been something I've been wanting to investigate further the four years now, but as you probably know NF's can't be found everywhere you look, but I can verify the characteristic in four female NF's that I know in person. 1 NFJ, 3 ENFP's.

I know that's vague but at the moment it's the best I've got.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Okay, interesting actually, I've never paid attention to such thing

·
Registered
268 Posts
and what do you think her type is?

·
Registered
268 Posts
especially the fact that Elizabeth Bennett is ENFJ in the book and ENFP in the movie like many characters she plays, I've never seen an actor/actress playing as many characters of the same type as her.
but I really love her, I usually love her movies

1 - 20 of 25 Posts