Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm just wondering if she is...

Also today my friend made some comment saying that I remind him of her with the one facial expression :S.

So that got me wondering if possibly she is a INTP. I guess I do majority of the time have the same facial expression .

What do you think? Is she a INTP? she does seem quite introverted , I don't think she's an INFP.

Reactions: Lucretius

·
Registered
283 Posts
Nah she's an ESTJ. Just get this quote.
Stewart: "I was such a rule follower at school. ... If I didn't turn my homework in, I would panic."
An INTP wouldn't be caught dead saying that.

Sure she says "I am somewhere else right now." but since when is that an inherently INTP thing to say? It all depends on the sense you use when saying it, and she overall seems like she's serious instead of only stoic.

·
Banned
5,669 Posts
Stewart: "I was such a rule follower at school. ... If I didn't turn my homework in, I would panic."

Sure she says "I am somewhere else right now." but since when is that an inherently INTP thing to say? It all depends on the sense you use when saying it, and she overall seems like she's serious instead of only stoic.
No wai...

The way she pauses a lot and looks up and to the left when she's trying to think of what she's going to say seems classic introvert. Extroverts speak a lot more fluently.

She seems nervous in the videos.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,611 Posts

Meh. INTPs are supposed to be socially awkward, I guess I am to some extent but she's on a whole different level. In interviews she's pretty awful, also boring.

So I don't know. People who I have "typed" as INTP irl are not as lacking in charisma as she is, though.

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
ESTJ?...not sure of serious.

I think her lack of facial expressions and body language give away everything. She obviously trying to hide her anxiety by being stoic but the hair parting and shaky leg are the tells. You can tell from the tone of her voice she gives zero fucks about being on network television and is only there because she has to promote.

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,968 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts

how did you manage to type someone with a single sentence.......

·
Registered
283 Posts
No wai...

10char
Well I read your post and was unable to find any even slightly conclusive arguments. So you'll have to elaborate a bit more than that.

In those interviews she never seems very detached, only nervous about other things. I've met ESTJs before, there are times when they start to fidget around like she's doing in those interviews just because they have other things to get done.

If anything I'd say she's an ISTP, but her attitude reminds me somewhat of Emma Watson so I'm calling proof by induction on this one. However I wouldn't say she's an INTP at all.

·
Registered
283 Posts
how did you manage to type someone with a single sentence.......
Not a single sentence, that was merely an example. But if you want there are plenty more quotes from her from a website who seems to agree with me Famous ESTJs - CelebrityTypes.com (she's somwhat to the bottom of the page). If you piece together all those quotes with her attitude on the interviews it suddenly takes a different meaning.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
look at her eyes in the last video as she listens to the interviewer. You can see she's pretty empathetic without really noticing. I'd say thats Fe deducing she has to be either a INTP or an ISTP or somebody with a weak Fe.

my guess..

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,968 Posts
That's it Sparky. Your typologist card is officially being revoked.

I've noticed this trend where men tend to type every good looking female as an F, no matter what. Especially F men.
Not necessarily, and this is interesting, because her love interest, actor Robert Pattinson, in Twilight movie is an INFJ.

Her personality is similar to that of Tom Cruise, another ISFJ.

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
let's see...
-in each video, the interviewer speaks more than she does
-her answers tend to be short without much elaboration
-body language mostly absent or just indicating she is uncomfortable/nervous.
-failing to tell family of major events bc not in her head.

I also don't get a feeler vibe from her.

I could see her being INTP.

·
Banned
5,669 Posts
She is intuitive, please stop typing her as a sensor! Let's get on the same page first. And she a tempo based style of communication with a lot of pausing and stammering, a common trait in introverts that aren't as refined in their social skills. Can everyone agree she is at least INxx?
She's so not an ESXX that I wonder if I live on the same planet with someone who would type her as such.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts