Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mirko is a Croatian Mixed Martial arts fighter, and one of the deadliest fighters in the world. (Famous for the "Kick of death")

Can anyone type this guy? I'd be grateful. Because I find his personality to be fascinating. He is very grim, introspective, and very value-driven, which is strange for a fighter.

-Interview where he condemns Croatian Journalists for unjustly attacking an opponent he was set to face.

-Cro Cop in action

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
He sounds FeTi to me. He is openly judging people who say negative things about his opponent asking them to have more respect for him. That's very Fe-ish of him. But otherwise it is difficult to tell about other functions. Could be ISTP or ESTP. Considering his choice of profession, that it requires a lot of sudden physical moves, I would go with ESTP.

and jeez what did he do to that guy, looked like it was only one jab and the dude just fell to the floor right after

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He sounds FeTi to me. He is openly judging people who say negative things about his opponent asking them to have more respect for him. That's very Fe-ish of him.
Yeah that was my first impression. He is respectful of his opponents, and rarely trash-talks, but his anger can come to a boil if he feels insulted or wronged by his opponent, and that anger manifests itself in a very steely undercurrent.

This reminds me of myself.

But otherwise it is difficult to tell about other functions. Could be ISTP or ESTP. Considering his choice of profession, that it requires a lot of sudden physical moves, I would go with ESTP.
Between the two, he is definitely an introvert. He was speaking out more in the interview because he was passionate about defending the honor of his opponent, but in other interviews, he is very clearly awkward, looking away from the camera, and appears to be quite uncomfortable.

There is a certain deliberateness to his style. He does sometimes "go with the flow" When it's necessary, but he seems so much more natural picking deliberate strikes. I do a lot of MMA, and out of all the fighters, I can empathize with him the best.

and jeez what did he do to that guy, looked like it was only one jab and the dude just fell to the floor right after
It was the kick to Sapp's liver that finished the fight. Cro-cop has quite a kick.

I don't know if this affects anything, but Cro-cop is a very very serious person. He rarely laughs or smiles. His default expression is stone-cold. His eyes seem to lack the sadness of the INFJ... they seem more steely.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I immediately recognized him as INFJ. Too be sure I googled him and on a few of his pictures his facial expression is very similar to Robert De Niro's, whom I already years ago identified as an INFJ. Mirko has a more grim expression on his face than Robert, because his profession having impact on his personality.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I immediately recognized him as INFJ. Too be sure I googled him and on a few of his pictures his facial expression is very similar to Robert De Niro's, whom I already years ago identified as an INFJ. Mirko has a more grim expression on his face than Robert, because his profession having impact on his personality.
I have to correct myself on this one. I suffered of bad perception when I wrote this and thus I misjudged this guy and I'm sorry for this. Robert de Niro is still a INF (IN EF IT ES) , but I perceive Mirko to be a INT (IT EN IS EF), as I perceive the great majority of males to be.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts