Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I immediately recognized him as INFJ. Too be sure I googled him and on a few of his pictures his facial expression is very similar to Robert De Niro's, whom I already years ago identified as an INFJ. Mirko has a more grim expression on his face than Robert, because his profession having impact on his personality.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I immediately recognized him as INFJ. Too be sure I googled him and on a few of his pictures his facial expression is very similar to Robert De Niro's, whom I already years ago identified as an INFJ. Mirko has a more grim expression on his face than Robert, because his profession having impact on his personality.
I have to correct myself on this one. I suffered of bad perception when I wrote this and thus I misjudged this guy and I'm sorry for this. Robert de Niro is still a INF (IN EF IT ES) , but I perceive Mirko to be a INT (IT EN IS EF), as I perceive the great majority of males to be.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.