Personality Cafe banner

is my best friend an ESTJ, ESFJ or ENTJ?

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  tskim 
#1 · (Edited)
My best friend, we get along great but I wanted to confirm if she was an ESTJ, ESFJ or an ENTJ.

Other people at our school see her as someone who's aggressive and arrogant or has a lot of self confidence. I see her as someone who takes their commitments and responsibilities seriously. She's decisive, flexible and reliable but what she doesn't have a lot of are friends and being popular. For the most part when we're together and I'm with her at school and outside of school, she's to herself and quiet or not very talkative or outgoing. She'd make a great leader, knowing what she wants but she doesnt come off as dominant. She loves to stay at home and not talk to people except a couple of people that she's close to or find that connection or similarity streak with. The only time I find her to be outgoing is if she's with someone who matters to her a lot and they'd go out a lot together, or out with one or two friends that shes close to. I tried introducing her to a couple of people but she refused to know them and is satisfied with the way her life is going with having a few people by her side. Though one time, I got her to talk to one of the people I knew from school and she was all smiling and friendly and didn't mind him to be her friend. Even though she's quite blunt, and honest. She doesn't speak of her mind unless she sees the need to. She's straightforward but at the same time, she knows when to stop and not come off as offending not unless she has a reason to be insulting in return. She thinks its her way or the highway and wants everything explained by a reason because she best understands it that way. What we both have the same belief in is that, we think by being strict, it would cause in having a good outcome. I've been friends with her for almost 4 years and we've been close friends until she moved away. I haven't contacted her ever since but she's sent me a lot of text messages and wanted to keep in touch and sent me gifts. Sometimes, she can be very playful and serious. Deep inside, we know her as a warm person who's not aggressive at all and whenever she comes across another challenging or intimidating person, she backs down because she doesn't want a conflict. But at the same time, her pride means a lot to her and she'd do anything to get up a fight even though she doesn't like it and she doesn't but she'd do it for the sake of her pride and reputation if it comes down to that. She doesn't take it personally if someone was starting a fight with her, she'd walk away from it and move on without having to say anything because she doesn't want to be compared to them by having to go down to their level. She can be very emotional, as in, she gets mad in a click and it doesn't take her long to explode and start yelling at you if you got her for something that would get her mad. I don't mean that she's prone to crying easily or expressing her emotions easily, which is hard for her to do. Other than that, a friend and I were with her and she's actually very caring and sweet deep inside. You'd only see that part of her if you're close to her. She'd sacrifice what she has if you mean a lot for her and have everything that was wrong solved by talking through it and make sure that you're feeling okay and make sure of that your feelings arent hurt when you're with her by watching out what shes saying. She'd do anything for you as a friend and treat you all of the sudden if you're free during a weekend. She doesn't show her feelings unless you're close to her. One of the abilities she has is moving on from a relationship that didn't work out as she expected it to. I've seen her gone through that even though it was hard for her to deal with a break up or after losing some of her best friends, she moved on and walked away from it without even remembering it because "it is what it is" and not even talk about it or ever mention it again.

she forgives and forgets easily if you mean a lot to her.

Any takes on this?

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.