Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
I have to keep reminding her to stare into my eyes so we can have a proper convo but either way, maybe she's doing erratic eye movement because she's nervous maybe?
Yeah she's nervous because you're telling her to STARE into your eyes! haha

I don't make a lot of eye contact when I first meet a person--especially a person who is trying to get to know me on a deeper level--because eyes are definitely the window to the soul and I don't want people to see what I'm thinking until I trust them. I would say that could be an INFJ characteristic.

If you're an ESTP who's into MBTI (so you have a brain) and she's an INFJ, sparks will fly :) INFJ chicks are absolutely fascinated by ESTP guys (at least INFJs who are exploring their Se are). You drive loud cars and do crazy things for the thrill of it. You're the living embodiment of what we are too afraid to be--a personification of our wild, emotional side that no one can see. Just don't scare her off by coming across as brash, fake, or arrogant (which is what we absolutely hate) and she may begin to trust you and open up. And let me tell you, if you become more than friends, the physical relationship will be pretty awesome ...

· Registered
56 Posts
Well personally, I love eye contact. Yeah, I know that telling her to gaze into my eyes is corny but what she doesn't know is all the other things I'm doing such as brushing her skin with my hand, or running my hand through her hair or stuff like that. I'm not a pickup artist, I just know how to play my game. The eye contact is just the icing on top. I love it! I can't wait for the sex if that's what you were alluding to. She is really talented actually, she was scratching my skin really softly but erotically. Never had that happen to me before, maybe because I'm still young and inexperienced but it seemed like she knew what she was doing.
Just take it easy, because I guarantee you, any game you got going on, she can see right through. She's just too polite to say anything. And if she thinks you're being fake or trying to manipulate her, she will be gone in an instant. Let her come to you and appreciate you for who you really are. And yes I was talking about sex and it will be well worth your patience. INFJs love to please and there is nothing like seeing an INFJ be deeply gratified.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.