I wonder if she's ESTJ... A few aspects about her;
- She tends to emphasize this motto a lot,'' Success requires sweat, blood and tears'' (of course she's being figurative, she meant hard work). So if I fail at an exam, she often says,'' that's because you didn't try hard enough'' but not in a way to cut me down. She just wants me to be more organized and determined.
- She likes to keep most things in order in the household or else she would be quite dissatisfied. She likes to preserve structure that can benefit everyone.
- She can appear blunt and aggressive in the way she gives advice, but she usually has the best of intentions.
- She takes public perception towards what makes a good citizen very seriously.
- She honors social traditions and expectant roles very highly