Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if she's ESTJ... A few aspects about her;

• She tends to emphasize this motto a lot,'' Success requires sweat, blood and tears'' (of course she's being figurative, she meant hard work). So if I fail at an exam, she often says,'' that's because you didn't try hard enough'' but not in a way to cut me down. She just wants me to be more organized and determined.
  • She likes to keep most things in order in the household or else she would be quite dissatisfied. She likes to preserve structure that can benefit everyone.
  • She can appear blunt and aggressive in the way she gives advice, but she usually has the best of intentions.
  • She takes public perception towards what makes a good citizen very seriously.
  • She honors social traditions and expectant roles very highly
I asked her to take the test, she didn't want to :laughing:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, my mum had this tendency to throw social gatherings for me and made sure they were done in an orderly, organized manner.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I'm extremely bad at this usually, but sounds more ExxP to me. In fact, sounds rather like my boss, who is ENTP.

Reactions: Raichan

·
MOTM May 2011
14,041 Posts
Not enough information to be sure, but she does sound like an SJ...

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Sounds ESTJ to me. Not ExxP, that's for sure. I'm an ExxP, and I don't relate to any of those. Not even the success one, (which I think takes more cleverness and networking than actual toil).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts