Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am, true to my INTJ roots, trying to get a few steps ahead of the competition by typing my incoming boss.

She seems to be a very people-oriented, decisive leader. I have dug up a long quote from her in a magazine and she seems to be a possible ENFJ...
“I start out every single meeting with the mindset that at the end of this meeting, I’m going to have a good relationship with these people,” she went on to say. “If anything happens or somebody says something to offend you, you already know the long term goal is to have a good
relationship, so you tend to discount the offense.”
Dawn’s advice is to allow other people to fulfill their potential by looking past their mistakes. And that actually works, according to Dawn. “People do stand up straighter and they’re more themselves, they’re more confident.”
Having faith in people, however, doesn’t mean that Dawn will suffer fools gladly,
especially people who inflate their backgrounds, accomplishments or contributions. “I cannot stand it if you exaggerate because it means you don’t think you can stand on your own merits,” Dawn says with stern disapproval. “To me that is a red flag. I’ve got a good bullshit detector so I can pick up on it and that disappoints me. Don’t say things that aren’t true because that’s a very short term strategy.”In other words, don’t pretend to be someone you’re not. Have faith in your inner lion.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Welp. She sounds like one, but it's kind of hard to tell just from reading a couple of lines out of a magazine. ;]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.