Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! So I took a personality test a couple of times and it always tooled me I was an INFP, and yes I found many many qualities in me which an INFP will have. But I was getting confused if the test was telling me the correct answer because even though after a party I do need time alone to "re-charge" I like that "alone time" to be with someone. I like to be around people because I am often sad when left completely alone but also exhausted if I spend too much time with different people. I was also reading about the personality type ENFP and I realized that they speak their mind and want to inspire people. And that's what I want to do! I also tend to speak my mind a lot, especially if I disagree with a person's opinions, no I don't like to argue, I just like to debate. But I know when I have to talk to other people, that's why the "I" part in INFP really comes in. If a person tries to befriend me first i'm not going to shut them out-but I often seem like I am! .. Is it possible to be like a weird mixture of an INFP and ENFP? Because I see ALOT of traits that I have in both of them.

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
Because being alone for too long makes you sad, you are ENFP. ENFPs and ENTJs tend to be the most introverted extroverts. The other reasons you mentioned make me believe you are ENFP.

Take a cognitive function test, and come back. :)

Reactions: Kyurofox

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
ENFPs lead with Extraverted Intuition (Ne) and have secondary Introverted Feeling (Fi), INFPs lead with Fi and have secondary Ne. This means that there will be similarities between the types, since they utilize the same cognitive processes (just in a different order of preference)...this is why is helps to read about cognitive functions a bit, to determine what function is your likely dominant one.

I would say that the affect of a person can often help with typing. Fi dominants have a quiet intensity and can seem cold, where Ne dominants have a quirky, "zany" vibe, and come across as being a bit more approachable than Fi doms.

·
Registered
36 Posts
infps really want to inspire people! IT'S LIKE THEIR DREAM, it's just that they like to inspire and care for those few individuals that they truly love and care about. If you do get tired from social activity you may be an infp, but don't rely on those tests! do research on the functions! Infps have introverted feeling, which means that when others do something that they don't like they will feel extreme disgust and if others do something very authentic, they will feel waves of happiness! :wink: search up mbti functions and you'll see

1 - 4 of 4 Posts