Yes.

·
Registered
55 Posts
... Do you mean that some people DON'T hear themselves ? O.O

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I would say that's usually the case, but there could be a lot of extroverts and/or ambiverts who are very sensitive to noise. Loud noise can be frustrating for anyone.

·
Registered
30,020 Posts
I ned a lot of time to thing things through on my own, partly because a lot of things are private and things that I don't dare to or wish to discuss with most others or because I can let my mind wonder from topic to topic when curiosity or interest kicks in. I also find it good to look at my thought realistically when I say them out load and it also helps me to build new thoughts upon those thoughts, and also because my talking partner will often make me aware that there is a topic and tries to bring me back to it. One of my problems is that I tend to forget stuff so much when I speak out load (for example a specific word), I space out, talk to much about my intrests, interupt, get easily touched by others sad stories, etc.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
In noisy places, the nearby sounds quiet themselves automatically and my thoughts become loud and clear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts