Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone~!
My name is Lince. I'm a female ENFP, though it switches to ENTP sometimes.
Not that any of you care about zodiacs, but I'm a Gemini.
My interests are varied... Hmm.
I really like a lot. I like film and movies, but I'm really picky (especially with my favorite genre, horror/suspense). I adore music, but I don't make any, haha. I go to concerts whenever I can afford to, and I'm trying to start supporting local music. I'm a dancer at a studio, and sometimes perform in theatrical productions for my school or summer programs. Though it isn't my life or my calling, I've been really complimented on my art... and I'm starting on AP Studio Art classes for my first semester as a Junior in high school. I really like all things mystic, celestial or legendary, such as Astrology/Zodiac and paranormal investigations. I'm a materialistic bastard and I can't stop buying useless shit. I love making new friends and I love helping people, which is why I want to be an addictions/eating disorder therapist or counselor when I grow up.
I'm really really cheery tonight... Not sure why. Take advantage of it, because tomorrow I may be bitter and snappy and smartassy. Oh, I can swear right?
Anyhow, the E says it all-- I love making friends.
I joined because I'm really into personality types and such, and would like to meet/make friends with/have conversations with people from every type and shape.
Talk to me?
:proud:

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings voraciousvogel and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum voraciousvogel. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S. Meet my family

My Wife - http://personalitycafe.com/members/mrs-cafebot.html
My Daughter - http://personalitycafe.com/members/jenny.html
My Dog - http://personalitycafe.com/members/dog.html

·
Banned
954 Posts
Welcome to the forum, voraciousvogel. As someone who is likewise materialistic, I typically discourage anyone from attempting to make a career in art or entertainment. But, if you get enough compliments, not just from friends and family but from strangers, then I say go for it, because the high pay off of doing something so fun may compensate for the small odds. I am a disbeliever in astrologer or anything paranormal (the tendency of INTPs), but I have an interest in such topics as a theorist (another tendency among INTPs). For example, I have a thread titled, "Jesus was a Doomsday Cult Leader," and everyone thought I was just trying to ridicule Christianity, but I wasn't really. ^_^ I was just presenting the seemingly best case for the origins of Christianity, and I think Christians are great and Christianity is a relatively beneficial religion. I hope you are already enjoying it here.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum, voraciousvogel. As someone who is likewise materialistic, I typically discourage anyone from attempting to make a career in art or entertainment. But, if you get enough compliments, not just from friends and family but from strangers, then I say go for it, because the high pay off of doing something so fun may compensate for the small odds. I am a disbeliever in astrologer or anything paranormal (the tendency of INTPs), but I have an interest in such topics as a theorist (another tendency among INTPs). For example, I have a thread titled, "Jesus was a Doomsday Cult Leader," and everyone thought I was just trying to ridicule Christianity, but I wasn't really. ^_^ I was just presenting the seemingly best case for the origins of Christianity, and I think Christians are great and Christianity is a relatively beneficial religion. I hope you are already enjoying it here.
Oh but astrology is so so true! Tell me your birthday, I'll tell you a little about yourself~
Hah, I'd love to hear your rants about Doomsday Cult Leaders. Also I don't plan on being an artist really it's just something I like. <3 Also I can't reply to your message quite yet, not enough posts ;c

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I too can make my text hard to read.

Welcome.

ALSO: March 23. Go.
My text isn't even hard to read fuck you. Okay here goes.

The Aries born on March 23 is a self-deprecating, good-natured person who can differentiate between taking their work and taking themselves too seriously. Talkative and outgoing, they give the appearance of being highly organized, but they actually prefer to take life as it comes. Even if he isn't handsome -- though he usually is -- he's the one noticed by everybody when he walks into a room. Aries men are dedicated to their career aspirations and getting ahead, and people often assume that family life doesn't fit in with their lifestyle, though this is unfair. The ideal Aries man combines rugged masculinity with urbane charm.Aries natives have a powerful love nature and a strong sexual drive. Once they set their sights on a romantic interest, they go after that individual with all of the enthusiasm and purpose typical of this sign. Aries men and women are highly romantic. They have an extremely idealistic view of what love should be. Unfortunately, Aries natives often revert to type after they marry, devoting the greatest amount of their energy to career goals. With their powerful leadership potential, Aries natives make inspirational friends. They often will do what they can to help their pals achieve their dreams. The typical Aries friend will try to help his/her buddies become more successful and professionally centered. It's difficult for these driven individuals to understand anything but absolute dedication to career goals. Aries people are interesting and enjoyable social companions. They make friends easily and show remarkable loyalty.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
My text isn't even hard to read fuck you. Okay here goes.

The Aries born on March 23 is a self-deprecating, good-natured person who can differentiate between taking their work and taking themselves too seriously. Talkative and outgoing, they give the appearance of being highly organized, but they actually prefer to take life as it comes. Even if he isn't handsome -- though he usually is -- he's the one noticed by everybody when he walks into a room. Aries men are dedicated to their career aspirations and getting ahead, and people often assume that family life doesn't fit in with their lifestyle, though this is unfair. The ideal Aries man combines rugged masculinity with urbane charm.Aries natives have a powerful love nature and a strong sexual drive. Once they set their sights on a romantic interest, they go after that individual with all of the enthusiasm and purpose typical of this sign. Aries men and women are highly romantic. They have an extremely idealistic view of what love should be. Unfortunately, Aries natives often revert to type after they marry, devoting the greatest amount of their energy to career goals. With their powerful leadership potential, Aries natives make inspirational friends. They often will do what they can to help their pals achieve their dreams. The typical Aries friend will try to help his/her buddies become more successful and professionally centered. It's difficult for these driven individuals to understand anything but absolute dedication to career goals. Aries people are interesting and enjoyable social companions. They make friends easily and show remarkable loyalty.
It's smaller and coloured, so yeah it is.

Yeah that's not really like me. Self-deprecating, sure if it's a good joke. Not really talkative or outgoing, not highly organized, not really noticed, not super dedicated to career, not ruggedly masculine, and I'm not that kinda friend. Hahahahaha way off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts