Personality Cafe banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Yes. The depth is what attracts me to it. I do not listen to 'depressing' music if the depth is not there. I can tell if a song is trying to be depressive or not truly deep or if it is.
I'm good like that.

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
I tent to go towards more happy, chill, relaxing and fun but still with meaning music.

But I also do certainly love the sadder stuff.

I love instrumental music, both modern and classic. I'd say that at least half of my massive collection is comprised of instrumental tunes...Vivaldi, Mozart, Dvorak to Howard shore, john Williams, two steps from hell and the american dollar.

what I don't like is angry music. yikes

as far as your question...I really like a violin and cello combo
How long ago was that screenshot of TJ taken? hahaha it's awesome.

·
Banned
2,025 Posts
While i enjoy music that spans the whole emotional palette, i am more drawn towards music that's melancholy, volatile or subject to heavy mood swings.

I don't find it depressing, though. While a very sad movie can totally ruin my mood for the rest of the night, music always seems to have a comforting effect on me.
Right on.

what I don't like is angry music. yikes
Agreed. I don't get it at all.

Not what most people associate with the band, but it's one of a few songs that are moody and introspective. And as with other artists' work, it's one of my favorites from the catalogue.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I prefer upbeat, happy, inspirational music. I listen type all forms of music, but upbeats songs make me feel alive and free… and I like that feeling.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts