Personality Cafe banner

Is the person, described in the original post, S or N ?

• Sensing

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Intuitive

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let us imagine the following situation. A person...
- likes thinking literally and concretely, but sometimes understands and uses metaphors
- likes and enjoys finding and following patterns.
- likes numbers and percentages.
- has their own ideals and strives for them.
- strongly likes theoretical and analytical thinking.
- sometimes they think about the root of different things, but when they love something very much, they do not think about its root, they just enjoy it to the fullest. :)
- likes thinking about ideas, but sometimes notices details, and analyzes them, as well.
- sometimes gets to conclusions and discovers theoretical concepts, without intentions of pplying them.
- sometimes their imagination forms fantasies with symbolical meaning.
- enjoys equally well conversing with a sensor and an intuitive, in equal other conditions.

In your opinions, when a certain person combines these traits, are they sensing, or intuitive, overall? :)

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I really think that sensing and intuition aren't as extreme as a dichotomy and for what I see, sensors can do what intuitives stereotypically do and vice versa. It is what is natural and preferable, and for what I am seeing on the OP, the character isn't dominantly sensing or intuitive. It is possible that the character is mixed or neutral (sensing and intuitive functions in the middle two spots function stacks wise) between sensing and intuition. Really, your character is balanced.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really think that sensing and intuition aren't as extreme as a dichotomy and for what I see, sensors can do what intuitives stereotypically do and vice versa. It is what is natural and preferable, and for what I am seeing on the OP, the character isn't dominantly sensing or intuitive. It is possible that the character is mixed or neutral (sensing and intuitive functions in the middle two spots function stacks wise) between sensing and intuition. Really, your character is balanced.
Thank you for the answer. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts