Votes: 0 0.0%
  • unsure - SP

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. You can choose multiple, but please try to narrow it down to max 3.
2. After choosing the personality types, also vote for the individual temperament for those types (just want to see a clear result).
3. If you are unsure, I have added the temperaments at the bottom.

You can leave a comment below on whether you think types affects people you are attracted to and/or attract into your life.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
I'm not coming from a romantic stance here, I'm coming from an angle that I admire these types for different reason. I think ppl are already aware of my fav types in terms of bonding relationships.

ESTP women. I find them to be very bold and brash. Now some might say there is nothing attractive about these qualities however as an INFP who can be very timid in expression, I wish I could be so forward with people. There have been many times In life I wanted to tell someone off, or be brave enough to stand up to people and I couldn't. ESTP women give me the Impression they wouldn't back down to anyone and when I'm in that mood to swing at people I wish I was more like an ESTP.

XNTJ men/women. Because of their natural Intelligence, of course It would be sweet to spend a day in their shoes. They don't take sides which is something I admire about them, they will only consider facts when making opinions/decisions and I enjoy they can keep their emos in check.

ISTP- I can't Imagine what it would feel like to be this type. They are rough around the edges and don't care about what people think. They have no shame and often no remorse for things they do, it would be nice to spend more time not caring about my actions or how they affect other people. Again when I'm in that mood to swing, it would be nice to think more like an ISTP.

I'm attracted to some of these qualities for various reasons however I couldn't make my way through life being anyone but me.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I'm REALLY attracted to entp's. I know some real asshats who happen to be entp's but for those of the type who aren't asshats, hold real enticement for me. I find the way they interact with people, so boldly and confidently really intriguing but also their way of rationalising everything. It just seems so reversed to my own behaviour that I can't help but be enamoured.

However, on a more fulfilling and emotional level I'm attracted to infp's, enfj's and enfp's. And those are the types that I tend to have around me on a long-term basis because of their ability to understand me. I find NF's so much easier to interact and be myself with because even if they don't understand me there is a mutual respect of feelings. (Again, unless they are immature)

I only really know of one sensor and we just don't gel. On the surface we have a nice superficial bond, but it does't go deep and her lack of trust in peoplekind really is hard to deal with. It's really hard to answer when you only meet similar personality types and have no experience of others.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
I'd say ENFP's - possibly ENFJ's, but i'm not sure yet about ENFJ's since I never seem to be able find one that I can get to know better. (hinthint)

·
Edgelord
INFP 5w4 - ILI - Chaotic Good
6,942 Posts
INFJs, some of my best friends (and SO) are INFJs. ISFJs for a similar reason.
ISFPs are like my kindred spirits :D
Other NFPs of course.

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
For males: In fiction, ISTxs for their badassery. In reality, xNTPs for their humor.

For females: IxFJs because they're caring without being too clingy. And the few IxFPs who have had lives similar enough to mine to relate to me because it's at that point when Fi works like Fe but even more powerful.

Reactions: leictreon

·
Registered
9,828 Posts
INFP/ENFP/ESFP. Possibly ESFJ/ENFJ and INFJ but i'm afraid they are too clingy (and i don't think i've often meet xNFJ's or know them better.

I think i'm attractive for IST's and NT's. As long as I hide parts from myself. And... I think often don't see me as a feeler (not that they are consciously analysing me, but i don't think i'm perceived as sensitive by other feelers.

Friends is probably all of them. Maybe mostly introverts. Thinkers or Intuitives. ST/NT/NF - that's the impression I got. Because i don't have SF-friends. (exception: maybe ISFP)

Hmm, actually I have no ES-friends at all.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I picked INFPs and INFJs. Possibly ENFPs.
I recently talked with an INFJ about two weeks ago and we instantly hit it off (hand lots in common, laughed, we were both big nerds loll). I had another (I know he's an extrovert and most likely a Ti, haven't figured out the rest) but we hit it off instantly as well.

·
Banned
3,802 Posts
I'm attracted to whatever type is most likely to give me an honest chance.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I wouldn't know. The only girl I was really attracted to was most probably an INFP though.

·
Banned
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ENFPs and INFPs, def.

I would say I was most surprised with INTJ, on this vote. I didn't expect it to get so many votes, because I feel like they misunderstand me easily.

I do think I have a thing for ENTP, not entirely sure why lol. Specially in high school, I used to be attracted to people who are smart and like to show it off a bit. Now I'm in college, and I am def. more into the nurturing types.

(but I do think any MBTI type is capable of being kind).

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm married to an ISTJ, but idk if I'm attracted to any random ISTJ's lol. I tend to think MINE is special :proud: He's warmer than normal descriptions provide for but whatever, that's the reality of a real person versus a type. However I have noticed, strangely, that I'm attracting a lot of INTP's. And they are attracted to me. Very weird. (this is after being friends for years and they admit that they "like" me in that way).

·
Registered
254 Posts
The strongest connections I've ever had have been with other INFPs. Truly, with those people it was so easy that it felt as if I'd known them for a long time after the first few conversations. I've never been in a romantic relationship with one but I can say that the mental part works for sure.

Second I voted for NTJs. The ones I know get my sense of humor and I greatly enjoy talking to them. They feel stable and indomitable. However, having lived with my INTJ dad for 18 years I have a big gripe of him being too cold externally. In fact I suspect I'd have a problem with that based on others of the type I know. To illustrate, I thought my dad didn't care about me much, then one day as an adult I read a book he recommended to me when I was 12 and depressed. "Jonathan Livingston Seagull". Well look at that message.... *sigh*

·
Banned
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The strongest connections I've ever had have been with other INFPs. Truly, with those people it was so easy that it felt as if I'd known them for a long time after the first few conversations. I've never been in a romantic relationship with one but I can say that the mental part works for sure.

Second I voted for NTJs. The ones I know get my sense of humor and I greatly enjoy talking to them. They feel stable and indomitable. However, having lived with my INTJ dad for 18 years I have a big gripe of him being too cold externally. In fact I suspect I'd have a problem with that based on others of the type I know. To illustrate, I thought my dad didn't care about me much, then one day as an adult I read a book he recommended to me when I was 12 and depressed. "Jonathan Livingston Seagull". Well look at that message.... *sigh*
My dad is INTJ too (could possibly be INTP). I don't know how much this has to do with personality type, as it does with emotional issues combined with the unawareness of the limit of one's perceptions. He doesn't understand me and my brother at all, and thinks we are just being "lazy" or "complaining," etc. Having a big problem with invalidation throughout my life, it is very painful when your own parents fail to connect with you and understand you. I am scared of trying to connect to NTs in general because some of them (well, tbh this can be true of anyone regardless of type - but with intellect being clearly valued in society today, the younger they are the more arrogant they can be (in a bad way)), specially when young, fail to realize feelings and perceptions and WHOLE WORLDS exist that they may not understand but doesn't mean it needs to be undermined or devalued.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Well today that would be ESTP, ENTJ and INTP lol. I've been in their company all afternoon so on this day they are the most attractive type, ha. Buttt....ask me again tomorrow and it might change, it really depends on the company I keep on any give day.

Seriously though I don't really have a fav fav, I have amazing bonds with people from all types. Sure Te-Fi types are the cream of the crop, but that in no way says I can't have a fun naughty happy day with other types too. I can't help who I love and who makes me laugh, or who makes me think, or who makes me horny , I have absolutely no control over any of those things. :wink:

·
Registered
820 Posts
I picked INFP, ISFP and ENFP. Those are the types that I'm automatically drawn to in my everyday interactions. Also, the most delightful person I've recently get to know has tested as an ESFP, so I could say that I like Fi-users/FPs of all sorts. FPs are very fun to be around.

FJs are okay too, but they are a little too emotionally intense for me and they seem to have a lot of unwritten rules that they think people should follow which makes me uncomfortable.

Romantically I would probably gravitate towards some NT. If I weren't with an ENTP I would probably go for INTJ.

·
Edgelord
INFP 5w4 - ILI - Chaotic Good
6,942 Posts
I wonder why INTJs are so popular, actually.

One of my friends is an INTJ and althought I do appreciate and like him, he's a little too obsessive about self-improvement. Still a cool guy, though.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts