Votes: 0 0.0%
  • unsure - SP

Votes: 2 4.2%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone on my first thread suggested I poll other types about this too. So here it is :)

1. You can choose multiple, but please try to narrow it down to max 3.
2. If you are unsure, I have added the temperaments at the bottom.

You can leave a comment below on whether you think types affects people you are attracted to and/or attract into your life.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Someone who shares my values, someone who can escape reality, a good heart, doesn't matter what type if you don't have those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
In the quizzes I do, I normally get ESTP, another SP type like ESFP or ISTP. I've gotten ENFPs as well.

Probably attracted to another perceiver type.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I get along with a lot of people (regardless of their type) but at least online i noticed the type i relate most to are intjs and i also happen to be fascinated by them. There's a 'vibe' they give that makes it so easy to talk with them. Enfps are interesting, too. But i have to say i haven't met a lot of other types. I'm going with intj anyway :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think I've noticed a lot more extroverts in my life because they're so outgoing and confident so I find them more fascinating and entertaining. Two specific ones stick out, I'm sure one was ENTP and I'm not quite sure, but I think the other was either ENTP or ENFP.

I've also known an INTP for a couple years now and we really get along and he's fun to just be with now that we're so comfortable with each other. I think we either flirt or I at least must flirt with him because everyone keeps asking me if I like him and now I kinda think I do so. Yeah.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I'm certain I have only dated INTPs in my life, there's something about them that makes me attracted to them but I don't know exactly what it is, it might be because they appear so smart and mysterious and all INTPs I've known are nerds and I love it lol

·
Registered
692 Posts
In fiction, I'm always attracted to mysterious, brooding, morally corrupt, and shady anti-villains/antiheroes who conversely have a vast depth of humanity left in their genuinely kind, deeply loving, generous, and self-sacrificing hearts that they generally hide from/don't display to most of the world with the exception of the FEW people that they hold close to their hearts and want to be a better person for. They are usually corrupt ENFJs/INFJs with broken souls. Like Rumplestiltskin from Once Upon a Time, or Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre.

·
Registered
170 Posts
The ones I've been attracted to are usually exfp types. there usually outgoing, goofy, have a nice big smile, and sometimes make me want to knock them down lol.

·
Registered
69 Posts
My best friend is an INFP and we get along really , really well.
But I also like spending time with ISFJ's , ENFP's ..and that one INFJ friend.
I just like Feeling persons in general. I get along witht them much better than with Thinking individuals.

·
Registered
ISFP, 9w8/4/5 sp/sx, Ravenpuff
861 Posts
All games are better played with (by?) an ENTP. Plenty of time later to wipe your tears away
That's surprisingly applicable to this thread content... good on you.

Reactions: Obv and AllyMellow

·
Registered
(I-S-F-P)
35 Posts
Personality wise I like INTP & ENFP the most. I used to be attracted to ENTJ's when I discovered my type. I don't really like them anymore.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts