Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's the question. Now I just leave it here because my head hurts of sleep deprivation.

·
Banned
2,042 Posts
Me.

Reactions: Lady D

·
Registered
92 Posts
There's the question. Now I just leave it here because my head hurts of sleep deprivation.
Me too, and also stop having sex for once and go .. take a nap.

Likely some kind of I_F_, though. Although sex maniacs can come from every type, likely enjoying different aspects of it: the thrill, the intimacy, the method, the humor, the victory, whatever else is brought to the proverbial* table.

Also sex-maniacal in what way? All the time? All the people? All the kinks?

_____
*and/or literal

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Me too, and also stop having sex for once and go .. take a nap.

Likely some kind of I_F_, though. Although sex maniacs can come from every type, likely enjoying different aspects of it: the thrill, the intimacy, the method, the humor, the victory, whatever else is brought to the proverbial* table.

Also sex-maniacal in what way? All the time? All the people? All the kinks?

_____
*and/or literal
Nah, it's just talk but no action. I posted the question for the sake of conversation. The question prompted when I got this idea that ESTP's and ESFP's are as sensors seen as f**k machines and thought if this could apply to NT's or N's in general in some terms. BTW, why IF?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Aha ^_^ Well I imagine ES(P) to be rampant physicality, so yeah, makes sense. (That being said, I don't know much about ES).

I said IF because the IFs I've known are deep thinkers, and the F part may find more pleasure in intimate things, incl. sex.

16personalities.com did a survey some time ago that turned up that basically every type sees itself as introspective. Maybe "deep thinker" needs more clarification then. :D

As an NTP (NtP...) my mind goes berserk over all the things we could try, all the fun we could have. I'd be the guy who comes home with a power tool and some Novocain ready to play.

Maniacs come in all shapes and sizes. <3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts