Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For quite a few years i'm very dissatisfied with where I live, I've lived abroad in a few countries only to encounter my assumptions are right and that I belong someplace else (Too many E's in here... Bleh! :laughing:) I've started to look around countries personalities, trying to figure if there's a country that fits the INFP personality the most.

I'll appreciate if someone have some information to share, or know of a website that categorizing countries by the 16 personalities... (Just INFP would be fine as well:crazy:)

I also wanted to say that it's really great for me to be here and I hope to fit in well with the rest of you INFP's.:crazy:

So... Hey all.:happy:

Thanks in advance.:happy:

Shay

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
There is a book on this and I'm sorry but I cannot for the life of me remember the title. The author of the book posted on global chatter a few times. The book was something like "Where in The World Do I Belong?" and he matched up MBTI types with countries.

My guess, just from intuition, is Switzerland is an INFP country, but I might be totally off base.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I saw that book and read some parts of it, including a part on Nepal being a INFP country, do you know someone who read it and found this book useful? Nepal isn't exactly the country I had in mind, i'm looking into the possibility of moving to Europe (Which is merely my only option as well)...

European INFP country? Should we establish one?:happy:

·
Registered
820 Posts
I agree with Switzerland being an INFP country. I'm living in Switzerland right now though I'm in the French area and I think the German areas are far more INFPish. It's very picturesque and peaceful.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Canada is an alright place for and INFP, i live in a isolated place and people don't see me enough to judge. Switzerland is the only place i've ever thought about moving to it appeals to me

·
Registered
759 Posts
Thanks, I saw that book and read some parts of it, including a part on Nepal being a INFP country, do you know someone who read it and found this book useful? Nepal isn't exactly the country I had in mind, i'm looking into the possibility of moving to Europe (Which is merely my only option as well)...

European INFP country? Should we establish one?:happy:
I'm looking to do this too. I'm setting my sights on Italy. I don't know much about the area, but I'd like quick access to France and Switzerland, so I think I'm looking at somewhere along the west coast in the northern half of the country.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
if I ever went to live in a country that wasn't New Zealand or Australia, Canada be my country of choice.

·
Registered
49 Posts
It's not Paris! I went there because in my dreams I thought it would be perfect for an INFP, but it's way too crowded, especially in the subways, and you know how easy it can be for an INFP to lose his identity in a crowd, or forget who he is. Also the food is expensive, which lowers the INFP morale even more. Maybe Paris of the olden days. But now it's too expensive.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
There is a book on this and I'm sorry but I cannot for the life of me remember the title. The author of the book posted on global chatter a few times. The book was something like "Where in The World Do I Belong?" and he matched up MBTI types with countries.

My guess, just from intuition, is Switzerland is an INFP country, but I might be totally off base.
Switzerland was my first thought!

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Canada is an alright place for and INFP, i live in a isolated place and people don't see me enough to judge. Switzerland is the only place i've ever thought about moving to it appeals to me
Could be Canada, we are overly polite after all :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
I don't know about any INFP countries, but I am a big fan of Canada. :)

Reactions: Lad

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
I've wondered about this as well. WHY IS THAT BOOK SO MUCH MONEY ON AMAZON??????

Why is everyone picking Switzerland?

·
Registered
869 Posts
People picking Switzerland...is it because of the picturesque landscaping and the famous neutrality?....because I dont know about you INFPs but I hate being told what specific hours of the day I am allowed to use my washing machine and things like that....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts