Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
Banned
53 Posts
Hi, I was just wondering if there is one type that you always seem to not really like or get in arguments with. Thanks!:happy:
Historically I have always have had problems with Fs because they have driven me mad many times with illogical opinions and statements.

Now I stop to discuss logics when I notice that the person I talk to is an F. I have also learned to appriciate their good intentions which often is the reason for their illogical opinion.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Well...

ESTJs,ISTJs,ESFJs.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
ESTJ, because they rarely seem intrested in thinking abstract without a specific goal. also find them very intolerant.
Hmmm... Funny. All the ESTJs I know (one of them being my sister) love thinking abstractly without a specific goal from time to time. In fact, sometimes they do so more than I do. My sister often sees things that I don't. She enjoys talking about psychology. She enjoys theories and formulating her own opinions about them and then discussing this, as well as my other ESTJ friends. Intolerant?! They're so very accepting and tolerant. O__O

Anyways, there isn't any MBTI type that gets on my nerves. I've definitely noticed, though, that if you're just looking at the MBTI descriptions on the different types, it is easy to see the Sensors as Not-As-Good as the Intuitives.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
INTP's i look at myself in the mirror and contemplate murdering myself, just to wipe that smug grin off his stupid face!

·
Registered
30 Posts
ESFJ... At least the ones who are living up to the "control freak" name...
Yes, they can be sweet nurturers.... But they they can be insanely judgmental and completely flip out when you don't fit their box and try everything in their power to fit you into that mold. -shudders- not like I have personal experience with this or anything.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
With my Ni powers, I can forsee the exact outcome of this thread already... *catatonically consults Ni like a crystal ball* ...

·
Registered
312 Posts
ESFJs. The only one I voluntarily spend time around is my sister. (She's had IxTJ rub off on her from me and my mom, so of course she's cool :tongue: )

With my Ni powers, I can forsee the exact outcome of this thread already... *catatonically consults Ni like a crystal ball* ...
Me too, but I couldn't help replying. *gets popcorn*

·
Registered
4,382 Posts

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
I'm pretty sure I've come to the point that for every trainwreck of a type clash I've come across, I've have either found that the clash wasn't nearly as bad as it seemed at first, or found someone of the same type who is really awesome to be around.

So yeah, no.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I don't see this thread ending well... :tongue:

I've clashed with people of most types, but I've noticed a trend of having a real problem with people who are very defensive, insecure, and aggressive, people who take the worst out of everything you say so you're walking on eggshells. I can't seem to reach a place of tolerance with people like that...when we meet, it generally ends with us both needing to separate.

·
fire breathing dragon
2,810 Posts
I don't mix well with Extroverted Sensing Feelers. Especially if they score really high on extroversion and especially if they are female. They are seriously not my cup of tea. I also don't like male ESTPs. Its not like we get into battles or anything like that, I'd just prefer to not be around them is all.

1 - 20 of 227 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.