Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
I kind of relate but then again I am pretty obvious when I am interested in someone. I think that if a chick does not "get it" she either has some brain malfunction or she isn't interested and plays it blind.

What I relate to is the guys who don't get that someone is into them. I am just oblivious about this for some reason. In retrospection it turns out that there were some chicks that dug me and I didn't realize it (it's completely another topic why the fuck they weren't straight about it).

Anyway as a whole I relate to your pain. It's sucky : /

There.. thoughts on the matter. Now some more giggles :D

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think this is a common girl thing. Girls expect dudes to read minds. We don't.
Interesting. Maybe this is where I'm lacking. Ugh, the basics.

So how do you know she (or he) likes you? What was the best and worst "I want you" sign you've encountered/heard of?

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I kind of relate but then again I am pretty obvious when I am interested in someone. I think that if a chick does not "get it" she either has some brain malfunction or she isn't interested and plays it blind.

What I relate to is the guys who don't get that someone is into them. I am just oblivious about this for some reason. In retrospection it turns out that there were some chicks that dug me and I didn't realize it (it's completely another topic why the fuck they weren't straight about it).

Anyway as a whole I relate to your pain. It's sucky : /

There.. thoughts on the matter. Now some more giggles :D
Yeah, I actually play the blind and deaf game when someone likes me.
I suck at this game. Let's giggle some more.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Interesting. Maybe this is where I'm lacking. Ugh, the basics.

So how do you know she (or he) likes you? What was the best and worst "I want you" sign you've encountered/heard of?
Imma gonna give you four examples from real life. One girl told me she saw me on tv and that we should hang out in her parents basement after school, another followed me around an entire day, started faux crying then french kissed me on a bench outside of a movie theather. The next one told me i was her swedish husband, the fourth one kept writing me novella long texts, making status updates on FB clearly intended to get my attention. It was actually about the enneagram. I would say all those four were very obvious, and worked. Those are only the four that i subsequently had a relationship with. Examples from girls i dated or slept with have been initiating conversation repeatedly, asking me out for drinks, telling me i'm cute, taking my hand and dragging me away from the rest of people. The list goes on.

Basically, fuck subtle hints. Hints are for people with too much time on their hands. I figure if a girl is really interested she comes out and says so, verbally or non-verbally. Not letting me go with her eyes, laughing at everything i say and touching me without provocation works too.

The worst i want you signs were the ones were the girls thought she was cute and playing hard to get. Fuck hard to get, i don't have time for that bullshit. Either you want me or you don't.

tl:dr; If you want a guy you better woman the fuck up and make it obvious that you are interested. There a lot of ways to make it obvious, choose whatever you are comfortable with.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Imma gonna give you four examples from real life. One girl told me she saw me on tv and that we should hang out in her parents basement after school, another followed me around an entire day, started faux crying then french kissed me on a bench outside of a movie theather. The next one told me i was her swedish husband, the fourth one kept writing me novella long texts, making status updates on FB clearly intended to get my attention. It was actually about the enneagram. I would say all those four were very obvious, and worked. Those are only the four that i subsequently had a relationship with. Examples from girls i dated or slept with have been initiating conversation repeatedly, asking me out for drinks, telling me i'm cute, taking my hand and dragging me away from the rest of people. The list goes on.

Basically, fuck subtle hints. Hints are for people with too much time on their hands. I figure if a girl is really interested she comes out and says so, verbally or non-verbally. Not letting me go with her eyes, laughing at everything i say and touching me without provocation works too.

The worst i want you signs were the ones were the girls thought she was cute and playing hard to get. Fuck hard to get, i don't have time for that bullshit. Either you want me or you don't.

tl:dr; If you want a guy you better woman the fuck up and make it obvious that you are interested. There a lot of ways to make it obvious, choose whatever you are comfortable with.
Very helpful and encouraging.

I'm comfortable with something like this:
Hair Face Hairstyle Forehead Eyebrow Mehehe

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
-*lifts your chin up*
-The important thing is that the problem has been identified.
-I can now work on a solution.
-This is exciting.
And so I was the one to give you the 1000th thank xD
Tell me how the solutions work out for you.

And so the mood is restored, now let's go back to giggles :tongue:

·
MOTM Jan 2015
10,473 Posts
The attraction should be obvious on both ends imo. If he's "oblivious" then he's probably not into you, and that's why he isn't meeting you on that wavelength and his thoughts aren't in that place. The second I get those vibes from someone I walk, even if I am interested. There will be other guys.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
@baby blue me - Is that you in the OP picture?
Nope. My photo's in my profile.

The attraction should be obvious on both ends imo. If he's "oblivious" then he's probably not into you, and that's why he isn't meeting you on that wavelength and his thoughts aren't in that place. The second I get those vibes from someone I walk, even if I am interested. There will be other guys.
I agree that attraction on both ends should be evident. I used to try so hard not to be obvious because I've had bad experiences with being quite obvious. I wasn't even flirting but there are men who are too proud. Apparently, I shoudn't have generalized the behaviour of men with theirs.

It is true that there will be other guys. I'm the type who seldom gets interested with a lot of men though. Not that my standards are high, it's just that I'm more particular. I'm very keen on my redflags as well. I'm just so protective of myself most of the time. Now I'm wondering if this is because of pride, not wanting to hurt, or both.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
And so I was the one to give you the 1000th thank xD
Tell me how the solutions work out for you.

And so the mood is restored, now let's go back to giggles :tongue:
Yeah, I did not notice. Thanks for helping me with the achievement.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think this is more of an introvert problem, tbh. I notice it all the time but I never do anything because I like to torture women.
Interesting.

I included the "T" part due to it being less aware or comfortable with the feelings part of the equation. The thing is, there are people who find it hard to show their vulnerability to others. I see your point though. Now I'm wondering when the statement in bold is due to introversion or being a thinker.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Lol, I'm pretty oblivious when someone's into me. I can recall situations where I suspected it, but didn't really act on it, or waited way too long to act on it. This is where being skeptical is the WRONG approach. T_T

1 - 20 of 37 Posts