Personality Cafe banner

What is the chance "If we had a baby its name would be.." is an INFP pick-up line?

• Likely

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Unlikely

Votes: 44 71.0%
  • Hard to Say

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • I'm not an INFP, but wanted to click something.

Votes: 6 9.7%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any type could use this as a pick-up line, but what do you think the chances of an INFP using this as a pick-up/joke line are?

• If we had a baby, his/her name would be..

Reactions: Luke

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
The chances of me saying something like that are very low. I would have to be incredibly drunk and even then I would only be saying it for humor value. I think bringing up the topic of having a child with someone you've only just met, probably won't be well received most of the time, but I can definitely see some humor potential in it.

·
Registered
917 Posts
i know i don't have any

·
MOTM June 2012
9,333 Posts
Man fuck pickup lines. Make eye contact, walk over and introduce yourself.

Reactions: Wellsy

·
Registered
525 Posts
Do infps even have pick up lines?

Is this your monkey?

Do you know which cartoon character you are reminding me?

Do you like books like me or do you like me like books?

Do you want to complain about your boyfriend to me before you come back to him?

I have to much ice-cream and Hugh Grant movies for one person at home. Do you wanna join me?

Do we have or what? :))))

Always work. At my head. :)))

Reactions: Coil, Luke and Kynx

·
Premium Member
INTP
11,906 Posts
Is this your monkey?

Do you know which cartoon character you are reminding me?

Do you like books like me or do you like me like books?

Do you want to complain about your boyfriend to me before you come back to him?

I have to much ice-cream and Hugh Grant movies for one person at home. Do you wanna join me?

Do we have or what? :))))

Always work. At my head. :)))
There's only one line that always works, which is;

"Excuse me, could you do me a favour and tell me honestly, can you see my nipples through this shirt?" :happy:

·
Registered
525 Posts
There's only one line that always works, which is;

"Excuse me, could you do me a favour and tell me honestly, can you see my nipples through this shirt?" :happy:

Well, if you are woman, it might work. :))) But it lacks imagination and INFP stupidity, because it could actually work. :)))

What about - "Excue me, could you do me a favour and tell me honestly, can you see my brain through my ear?"

Reactions: Luke and Kynx

·
Banned
218 Posts
Why would you even bother with a pick-up line? They're almost all cheesy anyways and the girls that do fall for them are probably not ones you want to be with

·
Premium Member
INTP
11,906 Posts
Well, if you are woman, it might work. :))) But it lacks imagination and INFP stupidity, because it could actually work. :)))

What about - "Excue me, could you do me a favour and tell me honestly, can you see my brain through my ear?"
Lol, no, you really don't want to suggest or encourage orifice inspections of any kind until you're married at least.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I don't use pick-up lines. I usually just stare into the person's soul and try to send them telepathic "love energy," silently hoping that they'll intuitively pick up on my feelings and reciprocate. But mostly becoming dejected when they don't.

I'm not very good at verbally communicating my attraction for someone. Even though I feel these emotions intensely and think that I'm expressing my interest quite clearly to the person, they are usually overlooked. Hence I am forever alone.

... and children repulse me.

·
Grand Inquisitor
8,118 Posts
I misunderstood the question and thought someone had already said it, not that it was a hypothetical pick-up line. If they DID say it, strange as it may be, it would show interest in the other person. But as a likely "pick-up line" to hear? No.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'm too shy for pickup lines and if I decide to say something, its usually rather blunt. I just can't help it.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
This is the closest thing to a pick-up line I've ever used: "Hi." And if I make brief eye contact or smile I'm being unusually forward.

Reactions: JoCZker
1 - 20 of 39 Posts