Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok for those who don't know I room with a INTJ male (23) and ENFP female(21) I'm (17) but independent. The INTJ pays most of the rent so he gets his own room while me and the ENFP chick share the same room separated by a curtain. Since I've moved in with the two 3 months ago when I declared independence there like older brothers and sisters I've never had there like my best friend I've never really had. But I have the hots for the ENFP chick =P. I know she horny a lot. One night she was touching herself I didn't say anything she giggled and said "I know what you know I hope this isnt awkward." I'm like its cool. Then the next night I was bored. She caught me and she giggled again saying "Wow now I don't feel awkward.".The next night we hit it off. The morning after were all eating breakfast. My INTJ friend had that "smirk of he knows what going on" and he was like "Man 2 ENFPs in the same room that must be interesting. So in your opinion should I just sleep in the living room on the couch to have more privacy or share the same room with a very attractive super horny ENFP girl? (she older then me by about 2 and a half years).

Reactions: scarygirl

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Define "The next night we hit it off"

what are we talking about here?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.