Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a quiet athletic guy that I've typed as ISFx but I'm still not that sure so help is greaaatly appreciated.

He basically is quiet but tends to seem loud when around loud people. But I've been observing for a while and he is actually not as loud as people thought. When with his friends he is quiet and observing the scene but doesn't comment much. He also doesn't men gossip unlike his friends and will try to distance himself from someone when he doesn't like him and finds him annoying. Even if his friend is at the bottom of the social chain, he still chooses to hang around with him etcetera instead of the other more acceptable groups that he could join. He kinda gets lost in thought and gets unaware of what's happening at times. Very fast reflex though. Disorganized as fuck. Stands up for himself when needed but mostly easygoing and chill.

His sense of humor is more goofy. Sometimes he can go overload with the fun and screw things up for a bit but isn't afraid of accepting that mistake. Gets position as 'butt of the joke' when his daydreaming tendencies causes him to drop his phone into a waste container, for example. He is really good at physical activities and constantly pushes himself to practice the same things over and over to achieve results.

Feel free to ask more questions, thanks if you helped

·
Registered
629 Posts
I mean he could be anything... typing people without them doing some tests is hard.
(I once typed a friend I know really well as INTJ, just to find out later he's an ESFJ :confused:)

Anyways, looking at stereotypes he sounds more like an ISFP to me, because of "disorganized af" and the dreamer part. Maybe even an INFP. I know INFPs are not known to be really good at physical activities (or like them) but "constantly pushes himself" sounds like an Idealist tendency (therefore INFP).

May I ask why you see him more as a Feeler than a Thinker?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I mean he could be anything... typing people without them doing some tests is hard.
(I once typed a friend I know really well as INTJ, just to find out later he's an ESFJ :confused:)

Anyways, looking at stereotypes he sounds more like an ISFP to me, because of "disorganized af" and the dreamer part. Maybe even an INFP. I know INFPs are not known to be really good at physical activities (or like them) but "constantly pushes himself" sounds like an Idealist tendency (therefore INFP).

May I ask why you see him more as a Feeler than a Thinker?
Thank you for the reply.
Hmm...ESFJ acting like an INTJ? Sounds fishy to me. :laughing:
I considered INFP but really, he seems more Se to me. I don't think an INFP would join sports teams and participate in so many competitions that require so much Se improvisation.
How does constantly striving for the better be an NF tendency? My information there was a little redundant but with that said I think ExTJs can do that too.
Good question. I think it's because of his judging functions. He never seemed Fe to me, but perhaps an underdeveloped ISTP can be like that as well. Do you think there is a possibility of him being that?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts