Personality Cafe banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was offered a business proposition by a friend to offer discounts to people for this pharmaceuticle/marketing company. I never heard of this company I'm wondering if it's legit or is it some get rich quick? It's called Provision Rx. You can look it up online, but I'm curious because it sounds too good to be true. I don't want to get into something like that. I chose this forum because it deals with health. After I get my answer, I'll have this thread closed.... Help me out, please!

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
It's a pyramid scam. The new recruited distributors pay for the salaries of the current distributors until there aren't enough new distributors joining to keep up and everyone except the people who joined very early on in the scam loose money.

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a pyramid scam. The new recruited distributors pay for the salaries of the current distributors until there aren't enough new distributors joining to keep up and everyone except the people who joined very early on in the scam loose money.
So I take it that you've heard of them before? Any experience with them?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.