Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
I love that video, it's so funny.
So acting like an ESFP? Sure. All types have their.... those ones. Then again, I've caught loads of my friends, including ENTPs, ISFPs and INTJs saying some of the same things in pretty much the same way. I think that's the charm. Loads of single girls can laugh at it because while they may not say them, they probably have thought of one of those things at least once before. :p

Thank goodness we're not all like that, I think I would go crazy. Funny to watch in a video, unbearable to deal with in real life.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Love that vid!!! It's so funny! yes well, I can act that way, but I'm not constantly behaving like that. But I do tend to be like "yeah I hate love" and then I want it anyway, like very contradictive...
But I had a gay friend, who I'm pretty sure was an esfp, and boy did we have a good time together, always going out, checking out guys, just having the best time ever! The only annoying thing was that his comment most of the time was: "Nahhh, forget about him, I promise you he's gay"

Im gonna show that vid to my intp friend and ask him if he thinks it ressembles me :p

·
Registered
56 Posts
i'm trying to delete this stupid post i wrote earlier and it won't let me.... aaahhh.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm ESFP and this video is pretty much me 100% which is a bit horrifying to me haha. I speak at a rapid pace and constantly contradict myself about being single, married, etc... And I def said the other day "I'm moving to Denver.. Also there's way more guys there than girls." And Liz Lemon IS my hero. I just hope I sound slightly less ditzy. Btw, can one BE ESFP and also ACT ESFP? I don't know if I could ACT like me on top of BEING me. Wow, does that make any sense?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ohhh Jenna Marbles. I do enjoy her sometimes. Though she can stop adding on 30 seconds to the end of every video by talking to her dog about new videos every Wednesday.

Reactions: Thalassa

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
7,039 Posts
What's the difference between your regular ENTP and your over caffeinated version?
Well, in my experience, the over-caffeinated version:
  • Uses a lot more Se, and more aware of everything around them.
  • Is more hyper.
  • More sociable.
  • Nicer.
  • Seems to think less and feel more.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts