Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes I feel like I can hardly write a few sentences about me and others I feel I can write entire volumes about who I think I am, but it’s now quite apparent that I’m not good at talking about myself when I set my mind to talking about myself. So, I suppose I’ll start with a few simple things.

I’m the most awkward person that I know. All of my friends will agree to that.

I’ve been called mature for my age, and I’ve been told I’m really smart. I’d like to think I can be mature, but I doubt my intelligence more than a lot of people. I think maybe I’m just more show-offy with average intelligence than most people are.

I’m pretty shy over the internet, but I’m a lot more so in real life. I kind of get this subconscious feeling that nobody really likes me (which may or may not be true, I’m not totally sure just yet), so I usually just try to keep my mouth shut.

I’m also always gonna be the girl who’d rather have a small group of really close friends to trust and confide in than a huge group of acquaintances who’re always available to hang out and such.

I trust too easily, and fall too fast, but once I’m broken, I can’t ever forgive the person that hurt me. I’m trying to teach myself to put up walls and catch the red flags while they’re up, so I don’t end up breaking again.
When I write things like these, I feel like they fall into a really depressing, monotone drawl. But contrary to all the negatives I’ve mentioned, I don’t think I could say I dislike the person I am. I can be sad, and I can be a coward and a hypocrite sometimes, but in the end, I think I could be considered a decent person. I’m not defined by my flaws, they make up only a small part of who I am. And because of this I’m trying to embrace them.
do you think she is an INFP?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Similar to what other INFP told me/sent me. I'd say: yes.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I agree. Sounds a lot like an INFP. Good find!

·
Registered
163 Posts
That can be an INTP too, need to know more about the feeling side.

I feel that she's more of an INTP because of the her logical style of writing. Relatively, the sentences are clearly-structured and simple with logical paragraphing. But INFP might be able to write in the same way, so...

In the beginning she said she didn't know how to write about herself but she definitely did a great job here!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
do you think she is an INFP?
Eh.

If honest, humble, precocious, shy, distant (/careful) and sensitive is a combination of traits that only applies to INFP's... Then sure, she's an INFP.

(Please note the skepticism, please.)

Having said that: too little information to be sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts