1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Not for me; I scored ISTJ. But I have been getting that result on internet tests a lot lately, so I guess it's accurate in the sense of conforming to other tests.

All the Enneagram type scores were very close, so definitely not accurate.

I don't understand why there are two columns of scores for some of the tested traits.

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Not super accurate...I would not put too much faith in these tests...

Introverted (I) 50% Extroverted (E) 22%
Intuitive (N) 44% Sensing (S) 43%
Thinking (T) 52% Feeling (F) 4%
Judging (J) 52% Perceiving (P) 33%

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
I didn't get a type.

There was one for Ni I selected 0 on.
"I have magical thinking or odd beliefs".
According to who?

EDIT: why do my results look different to the other one posted?
Same test??

·
Banned
15,562 Posts
Your results:

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (60%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (80%)
your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (50%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (55%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (95%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (85%)
your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (5%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (35%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
based on your results your type is likely - estp

According to my own self-perception, I think that the percentages are around where they should be. I think my Se is better/more evident than my Ti, I type as ISTP because my Ni is a lot stronger than my Fe.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Te (Extroverted Thinking) (75%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (60%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (10%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (70%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (10%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (35%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (50%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (70%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
based on your results your type is likely - entj
---
Reasonably close, I suppose. LOL at my radical lack of both Ne and Se. I remember when @Turi was positing that both introverted and extroverted versions of each letter should be equal, I was thinking that it struck me as off since I don't really identify with Ne much at all.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
Reasonably close, I suppose. LOL at my radical lack of both Ne and Se. I remember when @Turi was positing that both introverted and extroverted versions of each letter should be equal, I was thinking that it struck me as off since I don't really identify with Ne much at all.
Ti/Te, Fi/Fe and Si/Se have pretty similar scores here, though, lol.

Reactions: PiT

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Ti/Te, Fi/Fe and Si/Se have pretty similar scores here, though, lol.
I am actually pretty balanced here.

I did the same as you did in re magical thinking. The thing is, I was different as a kid. I would develop lengthy fantasy narratives based in video games and geared towards wish fulfillment. If I had ever put pen to paper some of these would have spanned hundreds of pages, but they only ever existed in my head. I've moved beyond that now that I have grown up though, and have developed a strong averse reaction to any kind of magical thinking. Contrary to the intuitive stereotype (though I guess this is more an NF stereotype) I reject spirituality altogether.

As for Fi, I am well aware of my propensity for Fi, but the lack of juxtapositions among the questions failed to reveal that I usually do assign greater weight to Te in decisionmaking. For that reason, this test will struggle to distinguish a well-developed tertiary from an auxiliary.

I am guessing that the type assignment matrix is looking for the top two functions, since if it looked beyond that my strong Fi/weak Se would contraindicate ENTJ. It also explains why it failed to assign you a type, since you have a tie for Fi/Ti at the top followed by Ni, which doesn't correspond to anything.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Te (Extroverted Thinking) (70%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (75%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (90%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (55%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (25%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (60%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (65%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (90%)
based on your results your type is likely - unclear

Typeless...I broke the test...

Fi and Ne being top is accurate, Se being lowest is also totally accurate (although I think it's less than 25%). Ti being higher than one would expect from an INFP would make sense given that F is my weakest dimension I guess but...not that high!

Also I don't think my Fe is nearly that high, but I could see the test having trouble distinguishing from Fi-y things and Fe-y ones.

·
Registered
648 Posts
honestly wouldn't say it's totally inaccurate

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (35%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (35%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (35%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (85%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (50%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (30%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (55%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (40%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiments

based on your results your type is likely - infj

·
Plague Doctor
INTJ, 5w4, Ni-T type
6,040 Posts
For me, the link goes to this overall test in which I got:

motiv type - AOTWXRG / motiv+ type - AOT|W|xRG
jung type - INTJ

And this for Enneagram:

Type 1 57%
Type 2 10%
Type 3 29%
Type 4 85%
Type 5 84%
Type 6 38%
Type 7 66%
Type 8 81%
Type 9 16%

(even though I believe my tritype is better fitted to 548, others have said that I seem more of a 541)

And some scores for personality disorders that I don't wish to disclose. : P

Edit to add: I fond the cognitive functions link. Here are my results:

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (100%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (70%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (80%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (85%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (20%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (40%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (25%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (70%)

based on your results your type is likely - entj

1 - 11 of 11 Posts