Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 7 35.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what others had to say about this. I’ve recently read in an article, (I was unable to attach it's link) that Tiger Woods is an INFP. In light of the recent events involving his circle of mistresses, his type classification may need to be revaluated. I’m not saying he’s not an INFP, but something seems off here. If he is an INFP, there are defiantly factors that could have lead up to this. Perhaps an insecurity of some kind, or maybe the golf playboy culture really did influence him to such a degree that he fell into this circle of lust. Whatever the case, he's stained the good name of the INFP. :frustrating:
Your thoughts please.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
i wouldnt put all INFP's above cheating. Maybe INFP's are more loyal than most other types but that can change very fast depending on the situation they're in.

·
Registered
870 Posts
i wouldnt put all INFP's above cheating. Maybe INFP's are more loyal than most other types but that can change very fast depending on the situation they're in.
He didn't just cheat. He screwed about 5 other women. I really don't think an INFP would do something like that.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
I've seen a few websites label Tiger Woods as an INTP or ISTP. I'm leaning toward INTP.

Here's an interview with Tiger after he was caught putting in various women's holes.

Questions one may ask during this interview, which may indicate a possibility for his archetype:

1.) What language does he use?
2.) How does he react to poignant questions?
3.) What information does he reveal for the interviewer?
4.) What are his thoughts more focused on? The internal or external?
5.) What are his goals? How does he achieve these goals?

Another interview:

This is an older interview:

Reactions: 0z8ZZ8z0

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He didn't just cheat. He screwed about 5 other women. I really don't think an INFP would do something like that.Actually, it was more like ten, and this is what got me doubting his INFP label. I can see the possibility of an INFP cheating if he or she struggling to receive all their needs. But ten? It defiantly seems to be a stretch.

·
Banned
932 Posts
I believe Tiger Woods is an ISTP. Regardless, his recent actions are unrelated to type. Anyone has the potential to cheat, no matter what type they are.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[/He didn't just cheat. He screwed about 5 other women. I really don't think an INFP would do something like that.

QUOTE]
Code:
Well, I can't figure out this quoting thing. But in any case, It was actually ten mistresses, and that is what made be doubt his INFP Tag. I can see an INFP cheating under the right circumstances, as any other personality type could. But ten mistresses? It seems to be a bit of a stretch that an INFP would go that far.

·
Registered
771 Posts
well, im not that good with typing, but base on the fact that Woods is a professional athlelete (it makes more than money/fame/chicks to make a person do sports for a extended period of time),so it is hard to see Wood as an infp.

and for the cheating part, quite a bit of his mistress went through breast implant (according to the allure magazine, i was checking out the makeup.) i dunno how would that relate to MBTI in any sense, but it seems he is cheating in a casual sex style with similar type of female :unsure:

(omg why would i care?!)

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
INFPs have a huge desire for authenticity.

Now, looking at Tiger Woods' life, do you think he was striving for authenticity?

lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts