Personality Cafe banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was having this discussion a couple days ago IRL. I lean toward it being more nature than nurture, but I have wondered if a different childhood experience would have altered my type slightly.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I thinks its a mix but more of nature, because ntp by nature, e/i by nuture.

I've been curious since I was a child. I've said something my nf sibling thought it was cruel, but I was just observing and stating fact. As I grow, my fj family members influence me to become more empathic, but after all its just some kind of forced reaction.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I was probably more of an ENTP when I was younger, but I got into trouble too many times with the Ne. I think I'm still an ENTP, but people wouldn't believe me because I'm so quiet. So, if others ask, I'm an INTP to shut them up.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nature gave me I, N and P.

I wobbled between F and T until I was in my 30s. That's when I landed firmly on the T side.

Even today, the percentage gap between F and T is much closer than the others - think 60/40 where the others were always 80/20 or 90/10.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I think nature gave me N and P. I think I was an ENFP from birth to age 12.. Then E changed to I and F severely to T (INTP).. I was like that for 7 years until age 19 when I did shrooms.. Then the T changed back to an F (INFP). The more psychedelics I did, It became 50% INFP and 50% ENFP..

I believe the mundane culture of catholic school where I had to wear a uniform, couldn't express my feelings, (The P making me always late for class and getting in trouble for that - N causing me to explain why but no one cared), etc.. lol..

21 - 26 of 26 Posts