Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My tumblr (Absent Tabasum) is really quite reflective of who I am.

- I have no personal opinions on the things I post, I just post them.
- I have to obsess over whatever I post and make sure it's perfect.
- I picked a photography blog because I have a hard time writing my thoughts and pressing enter for the world to see.
-Whenever someone messages me and tells me they like my blog, I have no idea how to respond.
-My sidebar/links all have to be in order and look nice, I'll spend ages obsessing over it.

So tell me what characteristics can you see in you website/blogs? Are they similar to mine?

Also post your blog link, Thanks!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Here's a website that's kind of fun (if not necessarily accurate) for typing the writer of a blog: Typealyzer

I scanned one of my blog projects and got INTP. Heh.

I do note that when I blog (whether for humor or information) I tend to have trouble getting personal and seem to do best with keeping my work at arm's distance from my personal self. Don't think I intended it but my humor writing was sort of born out of an inability to get super personal even if that is what I had intended at the beginning of the project.

But more and more, I'm really into posting informational essays on topics I'm knowledgeable about, and I think that's kind of the best of both worlds considering my type. I also spend a lot of time designing and fussing with the layouts/themes which I guess is my primary mode of creativity these days...

·
Registered
408 Posts
the title of this thread got me worried. What if the absence of a blog or website reflects an absence of any personality in my case! :unsure:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts