Personality Cafe banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ISFJs, what's up? =D I'm here to ask you: What do you like about the ENFPs? lol
Do you guess we match in a relationship?

A warm hug to you all! ;D

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Is there a particular reason you're asking us? It helps me to answer a question if I know what you're looking for. Do you mean romantically? As friends?

I don't type people in my real life - either because I don't know them well enough, or in general just because I don't like to make assumptions. I do know a few people on the forums that are ENFPs and in general I like them. I wouldn't say I feel any sort of special like for them.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Many of my close friends are ENFPs :)

What do I like about them? I've never really thought about it. They're fun, easygoing and very friendly :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is there a particular reason you're asking us? It helps me to answer a question if I know what you're looking for. Do you mean romantically? As friends?

I don't type people in my real life - either because I don't know them well enough, or in general just because I don't like to make assumptions. I do know a few people on the forums that are ENFPs and in general I like them. I wouldn't say I feel any sort of special like for them.
The both sides, friendly and romantic one. :happy:
It's just curiosity, but I got an fact to help...
I've been not a long time ago in a relationship with an ISFJ like you. It was kind of weird :crazy:
But in the end I felt in love for her... But it didn't work.

I also had a very good friend long time ago that was an ISFJ.

That's curious... I felt like if I like your kind, but I also felt that we don't work good together sometimes... It confuses me. :confused:

lol:laughing:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Well, offhand, and based off of the ENFPs that I know, I would say that the biggest issue for me dating one would probably be how hyper they can be. Most of the ENFPs on this forum are really sweet, but they have a tendency to be all over the place, which kind of makes me crazy. I can only imagine trying to be around one all the time. It would probably really disrupt my harmony a lot. I'd have to look more into the personality before answering more definitively overall, which I will do for you. :)

In terms of friends, I've got no problem with that. I probably wouldn't get too open with one simply because I need to feel more of a connection with someone and I don't see me connecting on an emotional level with someone who is so sporadic. If I can't relate to you, I don't really feel connected to you. I may agree with some of the things that you say, but I don't think our personalities mesh on a personal level. I could be totally wrong. I don't think I've spent too much time with an ENFP in private.

Reactions: Hiccups24-7

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well, my best friend (and he has been for 11 years, so you know, it's not exactly fleeting) is an ISFJ and obviously we get along just fine. :)
I'm loud and tell him everything he needs to know and tons more, he's a bit more quiet and doesn't really react if I tell him random stories, but then suddenly he can say something so poingnant about me that I know he's been listening really well :)
What sometimes 'annoys' me about him (it's probably too big a word, I know him well enough to know exactly what to do) is his moodiness & his dislike of physical affection (although alcohol does change that...)
But all in all I think we complement each other wonderfully, I love the way he can make someone feel really special, he definitely is an extremely loyal friend, and we can see each other every day and never tire of each other. We just need one word and we understand each other perfectly - so based on the evaluation of exactly one relationship, I'd say ENFP/ISFJ is a great match :wink:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
This is kind of interesting - I've recently made what I would consider a close friend and I was pretty sure that she was ENFP. We talked a little bit here and there about MBTI and she ended up testing herself and checked out as an xSFP though. In my mind though, I thought she was ENFP, so I guess I feel that I can still relate to ENFPs, even if they do make me a little crazy. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ummmmm... My SO is an ENFP, and I LOVE it!!! It's been eight months since we started dating, and I've gotta say, I go on wild adventures. I tend to be cynical in public when I'm around him because of the wackiness and flitting. He tends to find little jokes and then overuse them, but I deem them as adorable rather than annoying. I've gotten very used to his constant questions everyday on the phone (he has moved to Tennessee, so we're long-distance for now) asking how my day was, and although I see those kinds of questions somewhat trivial, I have developed an interest in remembering my days so that I can relate them to him. And then I give the added bonus of asking, "How was your day?", much to his surprise. Really, we're perfect for each other. We may have a few arguments (each of our primary functions is the other's inferior function), but everything is settled in the end. Both of us are deeply committed.

Reactions: Danse Macabre

·
Registered
57 Posts
ENTPs are cool. My roommate's one. I love hanging out with him. Although I feel sometimes he is a distraction when I need to get work done.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
My hopefully future mother in law is an ENFP and I love her because she is so positive it's inspiring. Her optimism is exactly what I need in my life. Even though we are almost opposites, we just click really well. She has a way to make people feel special and okay with who they are.

Reactions: Lady K

·
Registered
44 Posts
holy crap i ahve had nothing but bad romantic experiences with them. i may not be confident enough or something but it fails romantically like no other. as friends they are great. we are attracted to each other i feel like at firest but stability is hard. just my input at least. p.s communication is soooooo hard

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My hopefully future mother in law is an ENFP and I love her because she is so positive it's inspiring. Her optimism is exactly what I need in my life. Even though we are almost opposites, we just click really well. She has a way to make people feel special and okay with who they are.
holy crap i ahve had nothing but bad romantic experiences with them. i may not be confident enough or something but it fails romantically like no other. as friends they are great. we are attracted to each other i feel like at firest but stability is hard. just my input at least. p.s communication is soooooo hard
Yes, I guess you say everything... =p Let us be great friends then!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts